Kathy vanZeeland TSV Fri

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
went to my local TKMax and saw loads of KvZ handbags if anyone is interested.

kvz designs bags every single minute of every single day.

saw the tsv julia was showing it off with the acer laptop launch..needn't have bothered absolutely rubbsh. some shiny leopard thingy...gross!:sleepy:

I was in my local TK Maxx yesterday as well, quite a number in there. Awful things, but I suppose each to their own.

kvz designs bags every single minute of every single day.

.......& is 'committed to designing fresh product every season' according to the spiel - sorry QVC but isn't that what all designers do? :thinking2:

...saw the tsv julia was showing it off with the acer laptop launch..needn't have bothered absolutely rubbsh. some shiny leopard thingy...gross!:sleepy:

Sounds about par for the course - hideous, grossly overpriced, plastic chav cr*p! :puke:

I want to like them but I don't

Is it just me or are the majority of the K V Z bags just too gaudy to bear? I really want to like them and very nearly bought the last TSV (because it was less glittery) but they seem to be so expensive for what is fundamentally plastic. I would prefer to buy non-leather bags but do they have to be so blatant and covered with shiney stuff!

Is it just me or are the majority of the K V Z bags just too gaudy to bear? I really want to like them and very nearly bought the last TSV (because it was less glittery) but they seem to be so expensive for what is fundamentally plastic. I would prefer to buy non-leather bags but do they have to be so blatant and covered with shiney stuff!

'Course it's not just you Almerinda, they are gaudy & overpriced! There are lots of non-leather bags around that are far better designed & much nicer to look at than KVZ ones!

What gets me is she apparently spends so much time 'designing' but can't apparently even get the basics right, e.g. weight of ridiculously over-heavy badge dragging bag down, bag flopping to one side/falling over when put down, etc., all basic design flaws I would not expect to see in that price range.......'designer' my ar$e! :down:

I too saw loads of KVZ bags in TKMaxx !, they had her suitcases too in a shiny red alligator print !, they did look quite good value about £40 on wheels too, not sure I would take it abroad but not bad for a weekend away !.

:cheeky:
Well.......................I do like some of them :thinking2:

Me too !, I bought one when I was in New York last year and I love it !

I have one too...... I have a canvas one - it's currenly in last clicks. Black with a foiled crown. And I like it - it's a nice bag, really well made. I'm not keen on some of her others though, they are quite scary in their own way.

I hope that the KVZ lovers aren't offended!

I didn't mean to offend anyone! I will probably fall in love with the TSV tomorrow, just you wait and see. Then I will have to eat my words. My lap top will be quite a mouthfull, even for me.

I didn't mean to offend anyone! I will probably fall in love with the TSV tomorrow, just you wait and see. Then I will have to eat my words. My lap top will be quite a mouthfull, even for me.

I wouldn't have thought so - KVZ bag discussions are usually very tongue in cheek because some people like them but most people don't! I collect handbags so I have to own at least one as part of my collection and I was pleasantly surprised when I bought it about a year ago - very nice but I think that's because it is one of the canvas ones. I've never been tempted by any of the leather look-a-likies.......

Good luck tomorrow - I hope you're hungry and that you have very good teeth......

Can't help you with details Athena but Julia was flashing it about in the launch show for todays TSV at midnight last night.

I have one too...... I have a canvas one - it's currenly in last clicks. Black with a foiled crown. And I like it - it's a nice bag, really well made. I'm not keen on some of her others though, they are quite scary in their own way.

Some of them are very "heavy too" I picked loads up and nearly fainted with the weight of them LOL :flower:

I have a collegue who has quite a nice on but she bought it in New York, and it has not got too much metal work on it.

Some of them are very "heavy too" I picked loads up and nearly fainted with the weight of them LOL :flower:

I have some bags like that but they're only good for a very short outing! No use for any full day excursions are they? By the time you put all your girlie tosh in, it's like having a small sack of tatties hanging on your wrist........

I think you just have to choose one of Kathy's bags carefully.. There are so many (far too many) designs to pick from.. If its got lots of hardware on it, then its bound to be a heavy bag.. I think her bags are far too expensive, especially as there are quite a lot of bad reviews on her range & on QVC US too.. I wouldn't spend the money that QVC charge on them, especially £100+ for a plastic bag! Sorry, but thats taking the pi$$..

Anyway, back to the thread, lol.. I also saw Julia with the KVZ TSV last night.. A glossy leopard print number.. Im going to have a guess at the price, £65ish..
Maybe peeps are better off looking at Kathy's bags in TK Maxx, at least they will get to see them in real life & save on price & postage (& most probably return postage too)
You may have already guessed that I don't own any KVZ's bags :giggle:

I have one I loooove. It's a satiny pucci-esque print with some nice sparklies on it. A great summer bag. Just a clunky charm/keyring, easily removed! Mind you, I got it in TK Maxx for about £20, I would NEVER pay QVC prices!!!!

I got one from TKMaxx as well, think it was £40, which I think is fine for a non-leather bag, would never pay the prices for her bags on QVC though! way too over-priced and most of the time way too overdone! B Makowsky bags look alot simpler and the prices are ok for real leather bags.

Latest posts

Back