ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Ok So I'm Nosey.

Really Nosey.

I can't help it.

Blame my mother god rest her soul.

But why has JR had a particularly,"very difficult year"?

Just have a nose at her current blog??

I would think she has told us all there is to tell while on air.Her Sophie has left home, she had the room with the on-suite , now she has moved out to share a flat with someone else that work for qvc, surely there can't be much more to tell. I have never felt the slightest urge to read her blog...

She said the other day that for reasons she wouldn't go into, that they currently live in a rented house which made me wonder if they had financial difficulties, maybe because of the house in Spain ?

But could be anything couldn't it - relationship issues, health etc, I hope it isn't/wasn't anything too serious.

I rarely watch QVC these days, but had to say that I think Julias hair looks great in the 4pm show!

Well whatever it is I wish her all the best. She's trying to be chirpy right now on the channel, can't be easy.

Hope things improve Julia :)

Wow,i didn't know she had health issues.Shes doing really well then,as shes always quite chipper.

I know a while back she talked of losing weight and her skin and hair becoming extra sensitive - I thought she had got over all that,as I don't hear so much about it now.

Don't really give a monkey's but whatever she's alluding to it's sent everyone into a whirl of concern and sympathy.

Jude xx

i only mentioned it because ive heard her mention, once, that she has had major health issues and had started reacting to lots of things she had previously used with no problems. i cant remember the context but i expect it was a beauty show.

no one is suggesting you stop slagging her off. go on.... fill your boots :O)

She couldn't wear nail varnish and just buffed her nails to get a shine. I know that much.

yes I heard that dramatic announcement, life must be tough!

Burlz she also mentioned in another show yesterday that she suddenly became allergic to everything in sight...I wish she'd stop alluding to stuff and just tell us!

Last edited:
My situation reminds me of Julia a bit - I've recently had to have a hysterectomy you see which has put me into immediate menopause (not that Julia has had this done) but I had to have blood tests today as all my nails are coming off and my hair coming out and my skin is dreadfully dry - these are similar things that Julia suggests on air about herself - so perhaps being older than me she is naturally going through the menopause herself. I know I am personally really struggling with it all as everything in my make up that makes me feel feminine has either been removed or is "up the creek" so perhaps Julia is similarly struggling - its rotten and pretty much all of it is out of your control too, which doesn't help!!! With me I can hide away at home on the lower days but she is on air.

Only an idea!! I obviously have no idea at all of Julia's situation. And it could be something really simple like she is no longer a size 10 LOL LOL LOL

last time i was a size 10 i was 10! lol
sorry to hear that you are going through a rough time spooky. the same kind of thing happened to a friend a few years ago but she is now starting to feel better and she looks great again so there is light at the end of the tunnel

Hi spooky,I've recently had a very unexpected and urgent hysterectomy.at 37 I feel too young for all this lol,but I feel your pain :down:

Spooky, could you try hrt,Rosemary Conley swears by it. Julia's hair looked really nice today,I think she uses Aveda as she has mentioned it in the past.

Hi spooky,I've recently had a very unexpected and urgent hysterectomy.at 37 I feel too young for all this lol,but I feel your pain :down:

Ooh hun sounds like we are both going through the same!! I certainly feel far too young for this too, twhen I was sat in the doctors reception today a lady came in and sat down beside me with a baby that was about 4 wks old. Part of me wanted to coo over her but the other bigger part just wanted to get up and cross the room, its soooo difficult. I had mine done urgently too just before Christmas, when was yours?, I hope you are doing ok!! Don't know what health authority you're under but mine certainly didn't warn about all this cr*p that happens afterwards.

Take care of yourself hun, just message me if you ever need any support or "have you been through this bit? advice" I'm no expert at all mind, and having probs coping myself but if I can help I WILL!!

Latest posts

Back