JR's diffucult year???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR can't win, if she writes about how bad she is feeling people are quick to have a go and if she writes something more up beat then people still have a dig.

It's human nature I'm afraid.
If you don't like someone then you see no redeeming features.

Personally, I like Julia, but there is another presenter who really get on my pip & I see nothing in them to counterbalance that opinion.

It's human nature I'm afraid.
If you don't like someone then you see no redeeming features.

Personally, I like Julia, but there is another presenter who really get on my pip & I see nothing in them to counterbalance that opinion.

Yes I agree. She certainly rubs some folk up the wrong way and can't do right for doing wrong.

I'm not at all surprised to read Julia saying she has had a difficult year, something must have been a foot I had previously thought.
As since we heard Alison was poorly, I have heard so many comments from other presenters about visiting her, and Alison spending time with them plus comments in their and Alison's blog.
Not once have I heard Julia mentioned in relation to Alison, which really shocked me.
Alison appeared on air during Julia's 50th birthday show, Julia emotionally thanked her for being such a good supportive friend.

I'm not at all surprised to read Julia saying she has had a difficult year, something must have been a foot I had previously thought.
As since we heard Alison was poorly, I have heard so many comments from other presenters about visiting her, and Alison spending time with them plus comments in their and Alison's blog.
Not once have I heard Julia mentioned in relation to Alison, which really shocked me.
Alison appeared on air during Julia's 50th birthday show, Julia emotionally thanked her for being such a good supportive friend.

I agree bags, mentioned it once on here and got shouted down. I remember in the past them both saying on air being best friends and going on holiday together ect

I agree bags, mentioned it once on here and got shouted down. I remember in the past them both saying on air being best friends and going on holiday together ect

Thanks Miss Molly glad it's not only me that's noticed it, perhaps Julia has had too much on personally.

Probably come in bit late on this - but I had a full hysterectomy when I was 34 (nearly 20 years ago, blimey!!!) - what a shock but I didn't realise how poorly I wsa until I woke up from the op.
I was put on HRT after 8 weeks but those 8 weeks were absolute hell - 2 weeks after the op my hormones ran out lol - I never slept and felt like sh..e.
I now take 2 HRT a week - they are only 0.25mg and are enough to keep the flushes etc at bay. To be honest I'm a bit frightened of coming off them but the doc says at the minute to keep going as the dose is minimal - hope he's right. Most of the information around is for women who still have their ovaries or are going through natural menopause.
It has been very interesting reading what eryone else has gone through.
Hope you all keep well :sun:

You stay well too MollyMoo, blimey 20 years ago that's fantastic, I cannot see beyond 20 wks at the mo :eek:) xxx

Latest posts

Back