It Cosmetics TSV 22/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can you please post your opinion on here? I can only watch the shows via streaming on my computer, so I don't know if Iget the real differences at all.

I shall Ani once I've seen it on tele.

Do you actually have both?
I do & I think the doll 10 is a lighter fair.

I only have Doll10 in Fair and compared it against the swatch on the internet on my screen and it seemed very similar to Fair CC +.

Welcome to the club! What are you going to do? I have seen a video on YouTube concerning the difference fair/light and fair seems kind of grey, whereas the darker light is clearly visible on the person demonstrating it on her face, she had to use a bronzer to get her neck the same colour as her face, although I must say that I like the warmness of the colour itself, it is just too dark. The best would be buying bitj colours and then mixing them, but I refuse to mix.

After doing more research today if I go for this tomorrow, I think I'll get the medium. But I am worried it will be too dark and I'll end up sending it back, so then I think should I bother!?

I only have Doll10 in Fair and compared it against the swatch on the internet on my screen and it seemed very similar to Fair CC +.

Oh dear. The Doll 10 Hydragel in Fair is too dark for me, though the "almost white" concealer & powder might be right!
I'm paler than a vampire on a sick day. :sad:

I hate all the hassle of choosing a foundation shade.......happens every time! I spend ages googling shades and you tube videos to get a better idea and still dither when it comes to ordering.

I'm the same and I'm currently at the point of thinking it's not worth ****** ordering.

I also already have an unused bye bye under eye in my stash as well as one I'm already using, plus I'm not in the market for a finishing powder as I'm currently using a nearly full Tarte loose powder and I've never used a CC cream.

I'm not sure if I want this just because it's their first TSV or I actually want it. I think I might give it a miss.

Oh dear. The Doll 10 Hydragel in Fair is too dark for me, though the "almost white" concealer & powder might be right!
I'm paler than a vampire on a sick day. :sad:

I only like this post because it made me smile :)

Auto Delivery

Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive four further drops of the Bye Bye Under Eye, Your Skin But Better CC Cream SPF50 and Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder in April, July and October of this year, plus January next year, at today’s brilliant price.

Ops, there's no brush in ADs, and nothing was said about reduction in the price (see the latest video)

https://www.facebook.com/itcosmetics/

AY mentioned not only a lower price of £36 and reduced p&p of £3.95 compared to the first drop.

Ali mentioned that she's been ill and taking steroids and other medication.

I had thought she has been looking heavier, and this explains it. When you aren't well it's hard to look good... Everything suffers.
Hope she gets better soon.

AY mentioned not only a lower price of £36 and reduced p&p of £3.95 compared to the first drop.

Ali mentioned that she's been ill and taking steroids and other medication.

I had thought she has been looking heavier, and this explains it. When you aren't well it's hard to look good... Everything suffers.
Hope she gets better soon.

Heard about steroids missed the reduced price update.

Medium looked too yellow and there were no swatches shown, I haven't ordered, off to bed now.

Heard about steroids missed the reduced price update.

Medium looked too yellow and there were no swatches shown, I haven't ordered, off to bed now.
AY rocking the "Caspar the friendly ghost" look stated she is wearing the medium!! I wouldn't have any confidence I was getting the correct shade... I'm out: I detest full coverage foundation, and gambling on the shade as well

I only turned over to see what the TSV looked like, Alison "beauty expert. :mysmilie_17:" Young looks an absolute disgrace, unkempt greasy looking hair and make-up with a heavy blusher on a very fair skinned face that makes her look awful, so after literally seconds, over the channel goes. I'm surprised QVC customers don't say well if you can't make the effort to look presentable, then I won't make the effort to watch.

I thought I was going to need to give myself a stiff talking to, in order to not buy this TSV as I'm awash with foundation after my second Tarte auto-delivery and before Christmas I treated myself to the La Prairie face powder (which is eye-wateringly expensive but is an absolutely massive size), so had absolutely no justification for buying other than I'm curious about the brand. However, I've just watched the TSV presentation on the website. On the video on the web, there were no colour swatches and I didn't see a model in the Fair. Also, I thought that although the foundation did provide coverage for high colour (redness in particular), it also really exaggerated pores instead of minimising them.

Consequently, it's a definite bye-bye not buy-buy from me! So glad I stuck with the Tarte AD now.

Latest posts

Back