It Cosmetics TSV 22/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is now online and on AD but not available to order just yet.

Capture IT.JPG

Although I like this TSV I agree it’s boring.
It would be nice to try in it either the CC blush, the eye shadows, the brow pencil, the Brow Power Lift Pencil that seems really nice, but would cost a fortune to get all these separately. I was impressed by the CC blush demo and am tempted. The cons are it doesn’t stay on all day and the pan doesn’t last long, in the US it’s on AD every 90 days.

Marina the Brow Power Lift pencil is in One Time Only with the brow pencil but isn't up for purchase yet - it's item 231246. I don't know what the OTO price will be but keep checking online because the item may well pop up before Sunday.

Marina the Brow Power Lift pencil is in One Time Only with the brow pencil but isn't up for purchase yet - it's item 231246. I don't know what the OTO price will be but keep checking online because the item may well pop up before Sunday.
Oh, nice one, thank you Akimbo. I was hoping not to spend much as I'm thinking of ordering the TSV and the blusher.

£34 for a brush!
Well, there a brushes a lot more expensive out there. If you want to (I don't), you can pay hundreds of £ for only one brush. Seeing it like that, the £34 are a bargain! ;-)

.... said the person only owing one brush for powder, bought ages ago and still working fine.

Those IT brushes look like carbon copies of the Doll10 ones. They probably buy them off the peg and add their own logo, in the same way that the It brow pencil appears identical to the Models Prefer one. Speaking of MP, Stacey did this exact palette but with different embossed words as the IT palette item number 218792.

They're very nice brushes, both the IT and Doll10 ones, but I wouldn't cough up that sort of money for a single brush. Auto delivery isn't really calling to me; I'll order the fair TSV because I'm curious. Why don't they offer the further drops at a lower rice without the brush...that'd give a better idea of the "worth" of the brush, they certainly wouldn't lop off more than a few quid, not 30! :mysmilie_59:

(they've done this with a Peony auto delivery - include a vase in the first drop but send only the new season's flowers at a lower price for the subsequent drops, so there is a precedent for this.)

I stil cannot decide on the shade of the CC Cream.:-(

It seems that the shades are in the same range as LG B&B – a very similar five shades.
I think that people say that IT CC+ shades are slightly lighter than similar in other brands because of the added SPF.
Have a look at the reviews and the videos on qvc.com and YouTube, that’s what I’m doing as I have no clue about this brand.

I stil cannot decide on the shade of the CC Cream.:-(

Well if it's any help I have the CC cream in the shade light and it's a bit too dark for me, I can make it work though as I have a neutral to yellow skin tone and just blend it down my neck plus bronze my neck up a bit as it's much paler than my face anyway......apparently a few of us have the dreaded white neck syndrome lol. I would be fairly light in bare minerals and vanilla in drug store foundations, usually second to palest shade in everything. I'm going to go for the fair I think so that I can mix the two foundations together and try to get a better colour. The CC cream is lovely especially if you've got dry skin like me. Just hope the concealer comes in medium because the light one looks way too light for me!

It seems that the shades are in the same range as LG B&B – a very similar five shades.
I think that people say that IT CC+ shades are slightly lighter than similar in other brands because of the added SPF.
Have a look at the reviews and the videos on qvc.com and YouTube, that’s what I’m doing as I have no clue about this brand.
Thanks! :) The point is, I have read and seen so many reviews of the cream...The colours always look different. Ages ago I bought a B&B and that's the colour "fair", but it gets slightly darker during the day on my skin and I think it s not "the" colour for me. Usually I have the lightest colour concerning foundations, e.g. I had a great one from Yves Rocher which is, like all good things, now discontinued, the color was the 100 in the beige range. But now they have changed things and the lightest colour doesn't fit any more, it is always too dark and/or yellow for my skin.
Concerning the IT Cream: I don't know why, but the lightest colour seems grey to me when applied (YouTube), that's why I am hesitating. The light shade, on the other hand, appears to be too dark, although that is the colour IT recommended. Maybe I should rather order two sample sizes in the two light shades and see how it's going....

Well if it's any help I have the CC cream in the shade light and it's a bit too dark for me, I can make it work though as I have a neutral to yellow skin tone and just blend it down my neck plus bronze my neck up a bit as it's much paler than my face anyway......apparently a few of us have the dreaded white neck syndrome lol. I would be fairly light in bare minerals and vanilla in drug store foundations, usually second to palest shade in everything. I'm going to go for the fair I think so that I can mix the two foundations together and try to get a better colour. The CC cream is lovely especially if you've got dry skin like me. Just hope the concealer comes in medium because the light one looks way too light for me!
Thank you! So you are also a fairly light in BM? Great! I also have dry skin, but I don't want to buy two sets in different colours, although I have to admit that I briefly thought about that.
That's my impression from the videos as well: The light might be a little too dark.

Latest posts

Back