Is it my imagination ............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its pathetic really when there's brands like Ybf that haven't had a TSV for years , and the likes of Alpha H and Philosophy that are lucky to get 1 TSV every 6months. If sales have declined on Q its probably due to the fact people are bored with the same brands every month.

Why not give some of the newer brands like Wen , Akin and benefit a chance of a TSV and see how they sell.

I would welcome a WEN tsv. Also, a turbie twist one.

I do like a Mally TSV but agree there are too many of them. They should have had the last one at Christmas and skipped the one they did at Christmas. I think twice a year would be sufficient.

I must admit I've noticed that the bigger brands have had a lot more TSVs than in past years - Yankee Candle & Kipling are the worse for me. I love both brands, but they have so many TSVs that I use to want to buy them all no matter what they were, but now I seriously look at what is being sold, decide if I need it or not and if I would use it or not.

I love brands like SBC & ABC but they only seem to have TSVs a couple of times a year. L'Occitane is another brand I love, but their TSVs have been rubbish lately (in 2013 I bought the Almond one in Sept only) and have been few and fair between (I think there was only 4 last year and they look like they are all still available, in one way or another, on QVC's website.

My theory is QVC give the air time to the brands that can supply them with the most stocks, and therefore they get the most TSVs.

A WEN TSV would probably include the styling products despite the main focus of the brand being the cleanser. They'd be better off sticking to the cleanser in a variety of scents. Postage would be expense though one way or another.

Latest posts

Back