is anyone staying up/looking forward/gonna purchase the kipling tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
normally a fan myself but not sure this time round.From the pic loooks like an updated follo - and I so don't want one of those...dunno,not too excited this time round? And not so the last few tsv's either?

i won't be doing any of the above.
i like to have options plus good prices and i find those either:
1. in sales directly from kipling and other retailers' websites; or
2. at bicester village. i have bought two leather kipling bags plus matching purses at half price (my most fave kipling bags 2date).

i am also put off by the fact that qvc are recycling the same styles.

Im gutted by the picture we saw :yawn2:....it looks to much like the fairfax, which I already have and love but dont want one similar.

I wont be staying up or buying anything from Kipling, keeping my pennies for the Prescriptives/Smashbox/Liz Earle TSV's :clapping:

I've always liked kipling - I know they're not to everyones taste,but we're all different - they've always suited my needs.

I came away from the brand for a while,a couple of years back - didn't particularly like the style they were going in - but I found it so hard to buy a bag that I liked,that was comfy and suited my needs.

I now find myself at that crossroads again,I don't like the leather kiplings,and am getting fed up with seeing the same styles reinvented all the time.However,sat afternoon had a look round the shops and in TK for a bag - but nothing - really nothing that I felt "I've gotta have that!!"

The thing is with kipling - I know where I stand so to speak - I don't have to worry about the quality,the comfort and durability.......I dunno - probably won't stay up as I normally do and make a decision in the morning!

i know what you mean rainbow dottie. for me with kipling there is a style for whatever function i want it to be. whether it be travel, shopping up the west end, a night out on the tiles,a smart bag with my new winter coat or something really fashionable. kipling just do it for me. also i have never had one zip break on me coupled with the fact i can keep them clean they organise me and keep my money and valuables safe.

i will never depart from kipling. i have bought very exclusive leather bags that have all ended up in the bin scuffed,marked and falling apart.

if i want a super smart bag my new kipling love is rock heaven.:wink2:

Kipling TSV / OTOs

Does anyone know how much the TSV will be?

I have had a little look on the website and have found a couple of OTOs:

144567 Kipling Gorilla Girlz Kirabo Medium Shoulder Bag
One Time Only Price £33.97 QVC Price £40.75 Item Number 144567 Availability In stock UK P&P £3.95

144570 Kipling Laryn Small Cross Body Double Compartment Bag
One Time Only Price £24.49 QVC Price £29.50 Item Number 144570 Availability In stock UK P&P £3.45

Sorry I can never work out how to do the links!

Does anyone know how much the TSV will be?

I have had a little look on the website and have found a couple of OTOs:

144567 Kipling Gorilla Girlz Kirabo Medium Shoulder Bag
One Time Only Price £33.97 QVC Price £40.75 Item Number 144567 Availability In stock UK P&P £3.95

144570 Kipling Laryn Small Cross Body Double Compartment Bag
One Time Only Price £24.49 QVC Price £29.50 Item Number 144570 Availability In stock UK P&P £3.45

Sorry I can never work out how to do the links!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144567

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144570

I'm a recent convert to Kipling bags and could never see the attraction till I bought one from QVC. now I think I may be a little addicted! I have several different styles and sizes and love them all. I quite like the pictures on here of the latest TSV and feel I'm going to be tempted by the purple version, especially as I've just bought a purple raincoat for the autumn, I'm determined to look abit more colourfull instead of going for my usual 'safe' black bag that goes with everything.

I love Kipling but not a fan of the patterns - I prefer the block colours so I wont be staying up for the TSV - not one I will go for. Save my pennies for Gatineau and Charlie Bears:grin:

I want to like Kipling because some of the styles look practical for my lifestyle, and some of the colours are hard to find in bags - and being able to wash the fabric ones is great.

However I have a total aversion to anything so well branded as to be instantly recognisable as "a whatever" so Kiplings and Radleys are out for me.

I don't know why, I just have an almost physical "Ugh!" reaction to anything to wear that is heavily logoed or that has that instant brand recognition factor.

Scrub that "almost" - it is a physical reaction.

I'm a weirdo huh? :D

d**n L A'k. i was planning to get you the tsv for your b'day. now you'll never find out how it feels to own a kipling. :tongue2:

:flower:xxxxx:flower:

d**n L A'k. i was planning to get you the tsv for your b'day. now you'll never find out how it feels to own a kipling. :tongue2:

:flower:xxxxx:flower:

Awww sweetie. I'm so sorry to have spoiled the surprise! :flower:

I'll just have to imagine instead. But not for very long cos even imagining wearing branding can make me feel a bit nauseous and panicky. :eek: (I know, I'm so odd!)

I have a nightmare with sportswear as you can imagine!:D

Latest posts

Back