is anyone staying up/looking forward/gonna purchase the kipling tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As soon as I saw the preview I went on the internet site, and placed my order. I probably would have missed it too if I used the phone, as the swanky grey colour sold out first. I hope you get your bag on waitlist, remember to keep checking the website to see if it becomes available.:flower:
Jasper, I did, and the black option came back on stock but appeared still on waiting list for some reason. So, I called and a nice CS guy sorted it all out for me. So, the bag is on its way (well, it will be at some point, I guess, knowing QVC's delivery times...), yupee!

Jasper, I did, and the black option came back on stock but appeared still on waiting list for some reason. So, I called and a nice CS guy sorted it all out for me. So, the bag is on its way (well, it will be at some point, I guess, knowing QVC's delivery times...), yupee!
Glad to hear your bags on the way too SS.:clapping: I instantly liked the OTO its really stylish.

I had the same problem on the internet before, trying to place an order that was showing up as in stock, and kept appearing on waitlist, when I tried to place the order, I gave up in the end. It was probably for my own good as it was a Kim & Co top.:blush::giggle:

Latest posts

Back