I hate the phrase..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too Glitters. Jan Springer is the worst culprit with this one I think and uses it ever so many times during her shows :31:

Bet

Ah yes, Bet. When it comes to Jan, perm any combination from 'big and bold', 'girly and flirty', 'considered purchase', 'your buyers' and 'these are fun'. Combine her with Jill 'for you' Franks (as they did tonight), and you begin to lose consciousness...

Ah yes, Bet. When it comes to Jan, perm any combination from 'big and bold', 'girly and flirty', 'considered purchase', 'your buyers' and 'these are fun'. Combine her with Jill 'for you' Franks (as they did tonight), and you begin to lose consciousness...

LOL, can see you are as big a fan of our Jan as I am. :18: It may be that she is a lovely lady and very knowlegable about her products but I have seen a number of times she has said things like..."from the quality of this I would say its Italian".......only to find its Turkish or somthing.

Bet

Hah! I watched a bit of Gold By Request tonight. Who the heck requested a six hundred quid bracelet that looks like a brick wall?
It's all lies I tell you!:D

'Don't wear this if you don't want to be noticed'; translation: it's very big and bold (jewellery), it's outrageously glittery or has a 'busy' pattern (clothes).

Latest posts

Back