Glad we are back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could someone set up an empty email address on Hotmail or something and if anything did happen to the site we could all send a message to that address and get back in touch/find out what's going on? Would that work?

CC

Could someone set up an empty email address on Hotmail or something and if anything did happen to the site we could all send a message to that address and get back in touch/find out what's going on? Would that work?

CC
I think it would.

I have a gmail address that I hardly use, it is - - -

[email protected]

Someone needs to send me a message to see if it works.

Obviously everyone would have to make a note of this address somewhere safe, as you won't be able to see it on here.

I think it would.

[email protected]

Obviously everyone would have to make a note of this address somewhere safe, as you won't be able to see it on here.
Brilliant idea 'cause it's so discombobulating when we disappear from time to time and we need to talk to somebody who understands the pain lol!

There’s a Facebook page called ShoppingTelly.com
You’ve just reminded me! I went on it yesterday and sent a message which I got a reply to saying the site should be back up soon. That was in the morning. I was out all afternoon and as soon as I got in I checked in and we still weren’t back. Thankfully we were when I checked again after dinner. Love Statto’s idea though - I shall email him later so I’m on the list!

I think it would.

[email protected]

I think it would.

[email protected]

Email sent

Latest posts

Back