Gatineau TSV 7/6/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I started to dither about this TSV when watching this morning. The full size eye cream was grabbing my attention . Thankfully I managed to talk myself out of buying.

So far I resisted. I want to try the eye cream, but not bothered about the tan accelerator.
I could flog it on ebay, but it will be time consuming and can't be bothered.
I am disappointed with this TSV as it does not look at all as what was kinda promised in the email.

Hmmm, will continue to work in the garden so I can avoid the shows

On the card I got, it showed a full size jar of the Futur Plus moisturiser and a 30ml bottle of the Collagen Force. I was definitely going to buy it. But now I feel that I was distinctly conned. 15mls of the moisturiser and 15mls of the force just isn't what the picture on the card said at all. I don't want the tan accelerator, I use Zhuzh. Superdrug do some very good fake tans for the face and they are 50mls and are quite cheap. That card was very misleading. I am not buying this, although I have been tempted with the eye cream.

I am still managing to resist the TSV although eyes are my concern and I do get tempted everytime they say the eye cream would cost more than the price of the whole kit
but I am sure I will have some melatogenine eye cream in my stash anyway :D
Would have bought if it had been the full size of the new tanning face cream

Kitten, I am just the same, I almost buckled when they kept going on about the price of the eye cream being more on its own than the whole collection but luckily I remembered I have got a load of the collectors points and thought I would be better off claiming it as a free product.

The eye cream is not an option on the card I've got - where did you get your collector card from?

On the card I got, it showed a full size jar of the Futur Plus moisturiser and a 30ml bottle of the Collagen Force. I was definitely going to buy it. But now I feel that I was distinctly conned. 15mls of the moisturiser and 15mls of the force just isn't what the picture on the card said at all. .

Me too. I use the serum and stayed up until midnight hoping that that would be the full size that you were only paying for. I've just come back off holiday and used the Elemis Tan Accelerator before and during it. Don't need anymore nor self tan. x

The eye cream is not an option on the card I've got - where did you get your collector card from?

To be honest CB, I havent even looked at any of the cards I have got. I just know that I have several cards, lots and lots of points and it occurred to me that if there is anything I was desperate for I could send off for it with those. If not, I would probably look on ebay rather than go for the whole lot just for an eye cream.

Bet

To be honest CB, I havent even looked at any of the cards I have got. I just know that I have several cards, lots and lots of points and it occurred to me that if there is anything I was desperate for I could send off for it with those. If not, I would probably look on ebay rather than go for the whole lot just for an eye cream.

Bet

A month or so ago I sent off a card with my points and chose the pink exfoliator as one of my products - I got a letter saying that this was not available anymore so I could choose one of a selection on the letter - there were two different eye creams and some other different items which weren't on the original cards. I just had to email my choice. Might be worth giving this a try if you definately want eye cream - cannot promise it will work for you though.

Bet

My points cards have only ever had the Diffusance eye contour gel which is, IMO, cr*p so I will never choose one of those in the future. However, it sounds as though Rosey was offered some new things by email so it's worth a go.

I haven't bought the TSV yet but I will as I can't live without the eye cream and if everything goes to plan I will be having a hot holiday in the summer so will use the tan accelerator.

Note to self: don't take ANY notice of the images on the promotional postcards in the future to avoid disappointment :(

6pm and not even limited stock yet, wonder if this TSV will sell out?

I have posted 2 gatineau oto's on another thread but its not looking like it will sell out now - unless it goes in the 7pm show.

It often says on the TSV cards that the picture does not show what is actually in the TSV or that the contents may vary.
It did say on the card there were 2 full size items which was correct although I would have rather had a full size of the tanning moisturiser

Dammit I succumbed... I wish I'd come here to be talked out of it BEFORE ordering !

I have to say that these tan accelerators they've included in TSVs recently are getting on my nerves. First Elemis, now this one. They go on about not letting the sun tan you and then give you the sell on a product designed to encourage it.

A month or so ago I sent off a card with my points and chose the pink exfoliator as one of my products - I got a letter saying that this was not available anymore so I could choose one of a selection on the letter - there were two different eye creams and some other different items which weren't on the original cards. I just had to email my choice. Might be worth giving this a try if you definately want eye cream - cannot promise it will work for you though.

Thanks very much for that Rosie. Its worth a try and if I do get the exfoliator it wont be the end of the world.

Bet

disapointing as i wanted to get my mum something with a full size cream for her 80th. qvc and gatineaus loss not even limited.....

Latest posts

Back