Gatineau TSV - 01/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Think I will have to get this, love the throat gel and the radiance mask and the gommage and just realised its the new lip product as well :)
The moisturiser is probably the only thing I dont need :D

Me too!

I bet one will be going in my basket tonight, find it very hard to resist a Gatineau TSV. :54:

I don't even try to resist and usually buy a few. I will go for the Auto Delivery this time instead, I think. I might stay up till midnight - first time in ages.....

:54::54::54:

I bet one will be going in my basket tonight, find it very hard to resist a Gatineau TSV. :54:

I started reading this thread thinking no will probably leave this one and have gradually changed to a maybe!

Not sure I dare watch the presentation :)

I am not sure if I should stay up and watch or not, it probably wont stop me buying as I will just watch the repeat show in the morning and buy it then :54:

I'm going to my nephew's engagement party shortly so won't see the launch.
Will check on the website when I come in & if it's on ez pays I'll go for it :1:

The gommage is indeed great and refreshing, I don't know which one I like more, this one or the activ eclat gommage (less messy though).
I prefer the clientele neck cream, and i purchased few weeks ago the last tsv for the second time, as the activ eclat moisturizer is fab!!

I'm going to my nephew's engagement party shortly so won't see the launch.
Will check on the website when I come in & if it's on ez pays I'll go for it :1:

Dont think it will be on EP Marzy.
Wish we had the full details with sizes and price.

Hope you enjoy the engagement party :)

Gatineau 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.97
QVC Price £47.00
Item Number 227581
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Look after your skin with this collection of best-selling beauty products and a brand-new item from Gatineau. This five-piece set contains Gatineau favourites Firming Throat Gel (50ml - full size) and Melatogenine Futur Plus Advanced Anti-Ageing Day and Night Cream (30ml), as well as Anti-Ageing Gommage (30ml), Melatogenine Futur Plus Anti-Wrinkle Radiance Mask (30ml), and a brand-new, full-sized DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Lip Care with VoluLift (10ml) to plump up your lips. This comprehensive Gatineau beauty collection is a fantastic skincare regime.

Eeeeeeeeee well I must be becoming immune to the charm of a Gatineau TSV because I am sure I can resist this one, or maybe it's because I got two of the last one!:LOL:33:

Gatineau 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.97
QVC Price £47.00
Item Number 227581
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Look after your skin with this collection of best-selling beauty products and a brand-new item from Gatineau. This five-piece set contains Gatineau favourites Firming Throat Gel (50ml - full size) and Melatogenine Futur Plus Advanced Anti-Ageing Day and Night Cream (30ml), as well as Anti-Ageing Gommage (30ml), Melatogenine Futur Plus Anti-Wrinkle Radiance Mask (30ml), and a brand-new, full-sized DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Lip Care with VoluLift (10ml) to plump up your lips. This comprehensive Gatineau beauty collection is a fantastic skincare regime.

Auto Delivery every 60 days Item Number is 227 588

The lip stuff is my only real temptation so trying to be strong! Good kit if you use or want some of the other items though.

Its the lip stuff that convinced me to buy it :54:

I have ordered it on AD but if I dont like the lip stuff then I will cancel the AD

Oh the lip stuff - the temptation! I just stupidly read the reviews of the older lip suff and see they are good. I really want to try either one of them but this was a £22.50 product on its own.

Latest posts

Back