Gatineau TSV - 01/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hehe, let's hope so. :10:

I bought some Laura Geller today and will probably have to re-finance if the Gatineau tsv is any good (and they usually are) as I tend to stockpile them!

Auto Delivery on Gatineau TSV

Hi,
I have just received this email from QVC about the upcoming Gatineau TSV. I like the sound of Auto-Delivery.
:1::1::1:

Here comes spring so here comes the secret of looking beautiful. The Gatineau 5-Piece Anti-ageing Skincare Collection is a complete skincare treat and it's our Today's Special Value on Sunday 1st March.

The biggest news is the exclusive launch of a brand new full size product. The latest in a revolutionary high-performace range, designed to give a beautiful lifting and volumising effect - taking skincare to a new dimension.

We've included a firm favourite, the Melatogenine Futur Plus moisturiser, with its vitamins, marine collagen and wrinkle-filling ingredients. Plus the collection contains two more surprises to make your complexion appear smoother, more toned and younger looking this season.

Everything's either a full size or an exclusive size and just for you, this sophisticated regime is available on a 60-day Auto Delivery Programme, so you can keep that Gatineau youthful glow all through the summer and beyond - tune in on the day to find out more.

I look forward to seeing you on Sunday 1st March at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm and 11pm.

Kind regards,

Andrew Bagley
Gatineau Founder UK

:59::59::59:

Gatineau TSV 01/03/09

hehe, let's hope so. :10:

I bought some Laura Geller today and will probably have to re-finance if the Gatineau tsv is any good (and they usually are) as I tend to stockpile them!

Did you get the body bronzing stuff? I heard it had sold out when I watched last night.

I had the email too. I like the sound of the new 'lifting and volumising' product - do so hope it is a mask.

More Melatogenine Futur Plus moisturiser - I must have about 20 small tubes of this as it is my least favourite product - they put this is every TSV.

Hooray auto delivery too. The only problem is I do still have quite a stockpile which if I use the auto delivery I won't use up.

But still no 'super sleuth news'???

Oohh, sounds really good. I love the moisturiser and the rests sounds intriguing. And auto-delivery too - they're spoiling us :)

I assume the new launch is the full size of the Defilift Perfect Design serum. There was a 15ml trial size in the last TSV. The full size is 25ml and will retail for just under £50. I thought it was nice but don't think I would pay nearly fifty quid for it.

Not keen on the Melatogenine Futur Plus, so whether I go for it depends on what else is in the kit. :33:

I like the previous TSV, love the activ eclat gommage and moisturizer. My skin looks plump and healthy!
I haven't tried the defilift yet, as I don't really need it (yet!) and will use it ont days that my skin looks tired
melatogenine doesn't rock my boat either, it seems cc will be safe!

I have never quite got the melatogenine either. Maybe your skin has to need it!

Like Tia says about Defilift, I'm never sure I get much from this either so would not buy specifically but happy to use as good moisturiser if included in a kit.

Thanks Tabatha-looks interesting.
Only thing is, if this is on AD does it mean no easy pay?:33:

Don't think mine are! :54:

would have preferred to see more actic
v eclat products, but as the last TSV had new products of this range, I was sure this tsv would be a defilift or melatogenine one.

BTW, I am using the defilift new serum from the TSV, it has a fishsmell???
fish.gif
or am i imagining things....

v eclat products, but as the last TSV had new products of this range, I was sure this tsv would be a defilift or melatogenine one.

fish.gif

It does pong a bit but I've got used to it now. I am a bit disappointed to see throat gel though. I've got enough to last me a life time as it is.

fish.gif

Love your fishy smilie!
rofl.gif

Don't remember the serum smelling fishy and I usually have a pretty good nose for that kind of thing.
fish9.gif

Oohh, looks good. I haven't tried the serum yet but everything else is already in my routine so I'm happy to stockpile :)

Think I'll pass on this one - getting great results with the activ eclat cream from the last TSV , so think I'll treat myself to a full size of that

xxx

Latest posts

Back