Gatineau TSV - 01/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

^^I'm getting the same 'plumped up' results with using the activ eclat except that I notice my skin looks more vibrant pink . . full of colour and life. More youthful. Must be all that vitamin c in it or something plus the light complex. Much better than the former laser range! :1:

The energizing cream by itself knocked off 5 years off me I think. Then I used the eclat gommage and saw myself in the mirror the way I was 10 years back! (Thought I'd never see myself this way again, lol! :54:) I woke up today and still my skin looks gorgeous and silky. . despite the biting cold, so the results actually last longer on me than the highly acclaimed Philosophy vitamin c peel. It also knocks the socks off Elemis papaya enzyme peel ! :33:

I tried Elemis Tri-Enzymes last year, but actually got more results from Gatineau activ eclat range in terms of radiance, plump and clarity than any other range on qvc. :32:

I use my gomamge in the morning then use a mask -defi-lift one is my favourite about twice a week. I can really see the difference too.

do you use the gommage in the morning before the eclat moisturizer or in the evening before the defilift serum and moisturizer

^^Hi Tia. :1:

I think you can use it either am/pm it doesn't really matter.

I normally tend to use the gommage at night cause that's when I have more time to spend on my beauty routine. The results on me are very lasting, very real, and my skin still has that special glow for about a week after using.

^^Yeah. Me too I want to know !! :51:

Don't know whether I should splurge on the l'Occitane tsv OR instead save up and go for multiple Gatineau tsvs. . . since they're always coming out with so much fab new stuff these days ! :7:

A thank you for persuading me to buy the last TSV :D

I really like using the new Gommage and and moisturisers are a welcome top up to my dwindling stocks.

Looking forward to finding out what this new one will be....

^^lol, I bought 2 of tsvs. Loved the result. Then bought 2 more sets on IP. . . recieved them last week, and now want to buy 2 more on 3 way EP just because I'm so chuffed with the results! :32:

I ran into an old friend while out on the morning run. . and the first thing she said was 'WOW you look great!' then she asked me whether I'd had some fillers done because my skin looked fab all dewy and gorgeous!

I didn't have the heart to tell her it was down to the radiance lifting collection. :54:

Fingers crossed that the new active gommage is in the tsv - my most favourite gatineau product yet. Anyone any ideas yet???

Good to hear the last tsv worked for some - all it did was make my skin red and feel very dry mine went back so I am a little wary of getting new stuff from Gatineau now. I love the melatogenine so will stick to that

so far so good, I have used the gommage and the active eclat moisturizer. Only been using few days now, my skin looks great, but will have to wait to see better results.
Haven't used the defilift, as I do not (yet) need lifting, I will flog it here or ebay, or maybe I will try to slot it in few days a month as a booster

Anybody found anything yet-please. It seems like a big secret, and there is only a week to go.

I can't believe no one has found this one out yet - it is only 5 days away!!! Now there's a challenge to you sleuths.

Whatever it is, I sorely hope it is something that I do NOT want. I might have to disconnect the electrical supply that day, just to be on the safe side whilst repeating my mantra, "I do not want this. I do not need this.".

I would like more of the new gommage - and a full size mask instead of the usual piddly little ones they put in. I also have loads of the floracil and throat gel. Always use my points to get these and they always put a throat gel and that melatogine day and night cream in the tsv have about 20 small tubes!!!:SCREAM:

I have loads of floracil and throat gel too.
Cant wait to find out what it is either.
Would love it to be a body one with the new body range in the purple tubes, have never seen the vitamina handcream in a TSV
and I could be doing with another beautifying lip care.
I just wonder if it will be a repeat TSV since there is no sign of it yet.

I just recieved a QVC email re the tsv:

Dear ______

As we head into spring after the cold winter months, why not revitalise your skincare regime with cutting-edge beauty inspired by science and nature.

See professional beauty products demonstrated on In the Salon with Gatineau at 12am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm and 11pm on Sunday 1st March.

Discover Gatineau's secret to younger, healthier and more radiant-looking skin as they combine the highest quality plant and marine extracts with the very latest biotechnology to come up with complete beauty regimes for all skin types. Plus, don't miss our Today's Special Value on the day for a complexion-boosting collection.

Looks like it'll be some more skincare! :32:

Latest posts

Back