Gatineau TSV - 01/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't ordered the TSV but I have ordered this as it has an OTO price already and I love the melatogenine creamy cleanser.
227 428

Have also ordered this set, it seems good value and it is on easy pay.
226 106

I fancy the lip stuff as well, but it will probably be on Ebay by the end of the week and cheaper than QVC.

Morning folks.

Had assumed that the new launch would have been the Perfect Design serum too. Does anyone know when that is likely to appear now?

Disappointing TSV. Already have 4 throat gels on beauty passports, don't like the smell of the mask and they keep pushing the gommage. We need the product now!! :) My face is sagging to my knees and it needs help :D Not sure about the fishy smell though.

I fancy the lip stuff as well, but it will probably be on Ebay by the end of the week and cheaper than QVC.

Already on Ebay first thing this morning :D

Not really cheap though considering on its own. Just someone buying the tsv stock to profit. Price will improve once their is a glut of it in couple of weeks.

Had assumed that the new launch would have been the Perfect Design serum too. Does anyone know when that is likely to appear now?

Disappointing TSV. Already have 4 throat gels on beauty passports, don't like the smell of the mask and they keep pushing the gommage. We need the product now!! :) My face is sagging to my knees and it needs help :D Not sure about the fishy smell though.

The TSVs are planned up to a year in advance, the new lip balm considering it is new would have been the item they included. Might be the next TSV before they have the serum and then could be a sample size.

Oh the lip stuff - the temptation! I just stupidly read the reviews of the older lip suff and see they are good. I really want to try either one of them but this was a £22.50 product on its own.

I really like the old lip product with the pearlised sheen but am looking forward to trying the new one

I ordered one mainly for the neck gel as getting low, and works out only about a fiver for the rest so that will be useful even though I'm not very low on the others yet. I am also really keen to try the lip item.

I can't understand many going for the auto-delivery though unless they want to sell it on eBay - I tend to take a while to get thorough the products and would have it coming out of my ears if another set turned up every 2/3 months.

I'm not going to go for this TSV, quite disappointed in it really. I'm blessed with full lips anyway so don't want to plump them up any more or I'll look like a trout :eek: and the gommage if it's the same as the first one they introduced I didn't like using at all I much prefer the eclat gommage from one of the last TSVs. The mask I can do without, have enough of the cream to last me and I've still got throat gel left so don't need anymore. Think that's about it. ;)

Still got gommage and the two moisturisers from last TSV ,waiting for Elemis TSV. May have been tempted if it was on easy pay. though.

It goes without saying - I ordered mine - don't ever remember not getting a gatineau tsv. Hope the new lip cream is better than the old one - this was one product that was just ok.

Would have thought that the gommage would be the new one - or maybe they are getting rid of the old stock of the old stuff.

Well I'm very proud of myself for being well behaved and not buying this. To fully persuade myself I went and sorted through my reserve stocks :D

Well......it's taken all day but I have finally succumbed!!!:8:

My first try of gatineau was the last tsv and I have enjoyed it so much I want to try everything lol

Maybe someone could help me with something,I have also recently purchased another collection which has the floracil but I can't get the pump thingy to work.Maybe it's me being a bit dim but do I have to snap a plastic jobbie off the neck or something??:6:

There is a little white circular plastic bit around the pump thingy you need to take this off - hope you understand this but it is difficult to explain.

If you just want the Lip care element...

Hi
If you just wanted the DefiLift Volumising Lipcare, I have found some on a popular selling site!!

Saw Gatineau Melatogenine 50 ml Night cream in TKMAXX today for £22.
Had to resist!

Gatineau TSV 1/3/09

It goes without saying - I ordered mine - don't ever remember not getting a gatineau tsv. Hope the new lip cream is better than the old one - this was one product that was just ok.

Would have thought that the gommage would be the new one - or maybe they are getting rid of the old stock of the old stuff.

Rosey, I'd be very interested to see what you think of the lip cream when you start using it. I was tempted by this item but resisted as I already have most of the other items in the TSV.

Latest posts

Back