Gatineau TSV - 01/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

eeh by eck loveheart that gerry booth needed more than gatineau to rid him of his wrinkles, mind you next to ray langton any one would look old, never mind mavis riley (very small face) still had the hots for gerry

lol maybe ali yound should change her patter, now then if you are ena sharples i want you on the phone now for this, emily neugent this is not for you

We're giving our age away now Imasmall. Can't think of any more Corrie characters to mention. Hope I don't have nightmares bout Devs newfound uncle. Very scary.:1:

For those who purchased this TSV what do you think of the new lip product?
I much preffered the other lip product.
I am not really impressed and thinking of sending the whole kit back as they have changed the smell of the throat gel as well I am not impressed, used to love the smell of the throat gel before,
I am going to write to Gatineau and complain as they should have just left it as it was :(

I am really liking the kit, although never used either of the two previous product versions you mention, so can't directly compare.

bluebell, i bought 2 sets, here are my thoughts:

throat gel horrid drying sticky gritty, but with a layer of moisturiser on top have to admit neck looks better.

moisture creme, well ok but prefer decleor harmony

lip stuff, yep ok put it on top of lip stain and it looks nice n glossy for 20 minutes.

gommage, yuk that is just gross, not convinced it is my grotty skin it is removing tho, plus its a begger to get out of the sink afterwards all those horrid skin balls

mask, mmm ok no miracle in a tub, prefer decleor again.

will not send back because, 1 i cannot be bothered and 2 i am flying off next week so the size is good for cabin. so will keep but never ever re-purchase

on another note i bought 2 of the focus pens, after a week or so they were going back, but i am sue i am seeing results on my number 11 (though truth be told number 77 is more like it). yes can deffo see a difference so will continue

Hi Bluebell,

I am pleased with the TSV......I haven't tried the throat gel before so this is the 1st time for me but I think it smells lovely,not sure it does anything but maybe I haven't enough gizzard to see real results lol,though it makes my neck soft and silky to the touch.

I like the lip stuff,I find the other one quite thick and gloopy,great for slathering on in winter but too thick for the summer for me anyways.

Love the gommage,didn't get it to work 1st time I used it but got the hang of it now and the mask is lovely as an overnight treat.

However what I think is by the by,it's what you think and if it doesn't suit send it back.:1:

This TSV was my first foray into Gatineau I was sucked in by the promises of miracalous results. Well still awaiting the miracle its not really living up to my expectations but its not doing any harm so will keep going to the end. Still prefer my elemis though, strange how we all find a brand that suits us and compare everything else to that I am sure Gatineau gives just as good results as my elemis products and its not offensive or damaging my skin but I will stick with elemis mind you I think if this had given me the results promised I may have been tempted to switch

I sent my TSV back, I was very disappointed with the throat gel; although it smells gorgeous it is too sticky on my neck. The lip stuff tingled slightly and was glossy, but that was all. I might just as well have used a cheap gloss from Superdrug!

Latest posts

Back