Funny ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
How can a product on Q's website - that has no reviews, yet be shown on the video as a sellout, from weeks even months ago ???

This has happened a few times now, so are some of these accompanying videos pre-recorded ?

One example is item 117803 a Dennis Basso (quite pretty) raincoat. All stock sizes are available (so could have had more stock delivered). It was clearly done for the Spring fashion shows, yet shows on air as limited stock, but not one single review is listed.

I have noticed lately that there are very few items in last clicks with reviews. I am very suspicious about this as I am sure that on at least one item I recall seeing a review at one time.

It's true that not everyone will review their purchase but it is strange that 'last clicks' items are devoid of reviews. My opinion is that unfavourable reviews for an are left out so as not to put others off buying. I find it hard to believe that items don't have any reviews at all ???

There are a number of Kipling bags that sold out, that don't have any reviews at all. The Gabin sold out really quickly when it was on, but there isn't a single review, which for Kipling is decidedly strange. Also, it's back in stock now and there's no video. For something that sold so quickly you'd expect to see a video now more stock is in. I don't believe nobody at all reviewed the Gabin, or the other popular bags without comments, so I'm curious to know why this is happening.

Precisely, this was my initial query.

I usually gauge any item on the website without reviews as a "new and not seen on air before" product, and is generally a rarity if no-one makes a comment of some description.

So a Dennis Basso (like him or not) floral covered lightweight raincoat, that is very pretty, would have some comments - but there were none, despite a weeks/months old video stating it was a sell-out !

There are a lot of products without online reviews. Some of them are even bestselling items. It may just be that people haven't bothered to review those items. I'm not convinced by this idea that QVC remove all bad reviews - there are plenty of items with such reviews so, if they are, they aren't doing a very good job! I've had the odd less than complimentary review appear online and, so far as I am aware, they existed right up to the point the item was no longer stocked. The only reviews I have ever had rejected were one where I mentioned a price (which obviously didn't work once the price altered) and one in which I discussed it being a TSV which I later learned was another no-no for the same reasons. Sometimes weird things just happen, and it's not always some sort of mystery to be solved.

I no longer post reviews as most if them were rejected. Amazon accept my reviews so I dont know what I do wrong with QVC.

Latest posts

Back