Hush Puppies TSV 20/09/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I adore their Vivian's boot. Have 2 pairs in red (one pair relegated to driving boots) and a pair of the tan ones.

Hush Puppies Annette Biker Boot
Item Number: 409004
QVC Price £105.00
Todays Special Value Price £78.75
P&P £4.95

Rev up your seasonal looks with these statement Annette biker boots from high street footwear favourites, Hush Puppies. These no-nonsense leather boots feature chunky cleated soles that offer both style and grip, a cosy fleece lining, a double buckle design, and handy zips making them easy to put on and take off. Add a cool edge to your autumn/winter outfits with these eye-catching yet comfy transitional biker boots.

Statement outer - strong, stylish and ready for anything, these biker boots radiate a rebellious energy that will add spice to your casual and smart-casual looks throughout the colder months. The chunky cleated outsoles aren't just for show either; they'll provide fantastic grip when you need it most!

Cosy inner - as well as their cool, biker-chic looks, these boots have a warm and cosy heart that is sure to make them your go-to footwear when conditions turn chilly. They are lined with a soft fleece that will feel great on your feet and keep you toasty warm too.

Perfectly seasonal shades - with five colours to choose from, you're sure to find a pair to suit your style. Choose from Black, Bordeaux, Brown, Pewter or Sand leather.

• True to size – if you are between sizes, we recommend that you go up to the next full size
  • Heel height: 3.5cm (1.4")
  • Outer: leather; inner: textile; sole: manmade

Colour options:

• Black
  • Bordeaux
  • Brown
  • Pewter
  • Sand

All measurements are approximate

Just ordered the pewter ones. Winter walking boots sorted (hopefully) seeing as my old Emus have died and their fit seems to have got smaller (or my feet have got bigger)

I'm such a dork! I didn't miss this TSV after all - I just didn't realise it was after midnight when I went to bed :LOL::LOL: I got the sand ones, they look lovely so I hope they live up to it.

CC

Latest posts

Back