Flora Mare Maritime Skincare TSV 6/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm using the day and nigh cream and can't say it's any better than Nivea, not sure I can see any difference.

I always trust this forum for honest reviews plus tips for products that are similar but much cheaper!

I think that we are all different and what doesn't suit one may suit another, for example, I didn't think much of Judith Williams skincare or Gateneau or Elemis but people on the forum love these brands. Perhaps these brands are not potent enough for me as I use Alpha H which is a hard working skincare.

I'm using the day and nigh cream and can't say it's any better than Nivea, not sure I can see any difference.

I don't buy/use anything tested on animals, so FM would be a morally correct product for me, whereas Nivea would not.

I tried the day/night cream and it just sat on my face like an oil slick without absorbing at all. Whilst I understand that we are all different I was really surprised by the huge number of 5 star reviews with so few dissenting voices. I fancy trying the night elixir but as my first experience was so different to everyone elses I am worried that their product just don't suit me. I know I could return it but I am already in trouble with Q for my high return rate so for the moment I have resisted.

I don't buy/use anything tested on animals, so FM would be a morally correct product for me, whereas Nivea would not.

I emailed them in Germany and they stated back that they don't test ingredients or the finished products on animals, who said othewise?

Beiersdorf has not signed PETA's official contract. Having visited the website, the company does appear to be striving to avoid, even being pro-active in stopping, animal testing, which I welcome, and applaud the company for.
Unfortunately, as the emulsifyier Eurocit contains lanolin (being vegetarian, I steer clear of this), and is present in the formulation, I couldn't use it.

Beiersdorf has not signed PETA's official contract. Having visited the website, the company does appear to be striving to avoid, even being pro-active in stopping, animal testing, which I welcome, and applaud the company for.
Unfortunately, as the emulsifyier Eurocit contains lanolin (being vegetarian, I steer clear of this), and is present in the formulation, I couldn't use it.

I don't know about any of that, I just emailed them from their website voicing my concerns, and a few days later got an email thanking me for asking and saying that no ingedients or finished products are tested on animals, so I'm happy with that having heard it from them, Flora Mare directly.

I emailed them in Germany and they stated back that they don't test ingredients or the finished products on animals, who said othewise?

I don't know about any of that, I just emailed them from their website voicing my concerns, and a few days later got an email thanking me for asking and saying that no ingedients or finished products are tested on animals, so I'm happy with that having heard it from them, Flora Mare directly.

Well you've both had more luck than me to be honest.
I e-mailed the company twice to ask about their stance on animal testing and am still waiting for a reply!
Until they do, I won't be purchasing.

Anyone know how much this TSV will be? Maybe someone who attended the Beauty Bash? Thanks.

Flora Mare 4 Piece Day & Night Skincare Collection
Item NumberL 207917
QVC Price £52.00
Today's Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

Heralding the launch of Floral Mare's Hydro Serum, this four-piece collection also includes the bestselling Day & Night Cream and Eye Cream; both in full sizes, plus the iconic 4Ever Young Wrinkle Filler. Formulated using innovative ingredients sourced from maritime plants and the sea, this comprehensive Day & Night skincare set by Flora Mare collection will help tackle the signs of ageing and leave your skin looking and feeling smoother and intensely moisturised.

You got it here first - brand new to QVC is Flora Mare's Hydro Serum. Designed for dry skin and formulated with the trademarked Sea Moist Complex, this serum helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and redness.

Contains:

1 x Day & Night Cream (100ml; full size) - an intense moisturising cream with a combination of maritime plant ingredients from Brittany, and plant lipids from argan, apricot kernel, aster maritima, avocado, almond and olives
1 x Hydro Serum (30ml; full size) NEW - quench dry or dull skin with Hydro Serum, containing hyaluronic acid and sea moist complex
1 x Eye Cream (30ml; full size) - this fragrance-free eye cream gives intensive care to the sensitive skin around the eyes and contains a combination of maritime ingredients, including inter alia and Tonikelp
1 x 4Ever Young Wrinkle Filler (15ml; special size) - formulated to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores, resulting in smoother and more youthful-looking skin

How to use:
Day & Night Cream

Apply in the morning and evening after cleansing

Hydro Serum

Apply two drops, every morning and evening

Eye Cream

Apply in the morning and evening to the cleansed eye contour area

4Ever Young Wrinkle Filler

Apply a small amount of product after your usual moisturiser directly to the affected area or as a thin layer on the entire face
Can also be combined with liquid foundation or mixed with a day cream
For best results, use as the last layer of your skincare routine

Want to stock up on skincare?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in 90 days.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item, then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Behind the brand
Flora Mare's innovative skincare is formulated with anti-ageing ingredients from the sea, which contain protective properties against sun exposure, drainage, rough winds and colder weather. Dr Briand, the scientist behind the brand, has utilised maritime plants to create the Platinum-Mare-Complex, which is used in every anti-ageing Flora Mare product.

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.207917.html

says auto-delivery too

They are not talking about Auto Delivery on air. Mistake on the QVC website?

I do wish Axel from Flora Mare would correct Jill Franks' pronunciation of his product brand name. It's not a horse, Jill!

She has already rubbed the equivalent of two TSVs onto the back of her giant left hand and it's only 12.30.

I'm getting irritable - I think it's bed time!

Last edited:
That wrinkle filler looks.amazing. Making me want to purchase but since wrinkles aren't my issue that would just be daft.

Latest posts

Back