Flora Mare Maritime Skincare TSV 6/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do wish Axel from Flora Mare would correct Jill Franks' pronunciation of his product brand name. It's not a horse, Jill!

She has already rubbed the equivalent of two TSVs onto the back of her giant left hand and it's only 12.30.

I'm getting irritable - I think it's bed time!

Totally agree I cringe every time she calls it mer instead of mar, you'd think the fact that she's heard him say it twenty times might alert her to the fact but let's face it this is Jill, the woman who knows products better than the people who develop and work with them themselves. Also wish she'd stop trying to talk too fast, she's talking that fast she's making mistakes and saying nothing, or finishing her sentences, I watched the TSV because I wanted to buy it but after one hour with Jill, I'm none the wiser.

I wanted to try the handcream.

Just been reading the reviews.

Someone has left a 5* review because other people have said its good......how can that be acceptable???

:mysmilie_17:

Yes I've tried the day/night creme and its lovely, the hand creme is amazing, just sinks in leaving absolutely no residue.

I wanted to try the handcream.

Just been reading the reviews.

Someone has left a 5* review because other people have said its good......how can that be acceptable???

:mysmilie_17:

I can only ever give my opinion because what works for one mighn't work for someone else, but for me personally, I absolutely love this brand and all the products work for me, the hand creme is worthy of the good reviews, it just vanishes in to the hands leaving them soft, I've used it for a month now and they do look and feel better. As for leaving a review because someone else said it was good shouldn't have been allowed on, I've had reviews rejected because I've mentioned the price is cheaper elsewhere yet that review is allowed, that ridiculous.

I tried the day/night cream and it just sat on my face like an oil slick without absorbing at all. Whilst I understand that we are all different I was really surprised by the huge number of 5 star reviews with so few dissenting voices. I fancy trying the night elixir but as my first experience was so different to everyone elses I am worried that their product just don't suit me. I know I could return it but I am already in trouble with Q for my high return rate so for the moment I have resisted.

The day/night cream didn't suit me either Buglet. It just sat on my skin too. I thought it would absorb like Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream but it didn't. The serum was ok as it absorbed nicely. The handcream was quite pleasant too. I did have to throw the eye cream in the bin as, every time I took the top off, I could smell an unpleasant, bland, fatty smell akin to old fashioned butcher's dripping. Wouldn't buy it again.

I have just bought two elemis sets, or I may have given this a try. Craig has just been marvelling, in disbelief, at the way the wrinkle filler annihilated his forehead lines. I didn't notice a difference.

OH and I were both trying to see a difference in the close-up before and after shots of the model but couldn't.

Totally agree I cringe every time she calls it mer instead of mar, you'd think the fact that she's heard him say it twenty times might alert her to the fact but let's face it this is Jill, the woman who knows products better than the people who develop and work with them themselves. Also wish she'd stop trying to talk too fast, she's talking that fast she's making mistakes and saying nothing, or finishing her sentences, I watched the TSV because I wanted to buy it but after one hour with Jill, I'm none the wiser.

Ah, yes, maybe she's thinking of Crème de la Mer ... or is she just daft?

Latest posts

Back