Favourite Skincare/Beauty ranges

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Favourite skincare/beauty range

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am fine with Rosehip Oil from A'kin though. In fact my skin loves it. I'm using Cellular Radiance Oil at the moment, and if anything I prefer it. My skin's really lovely at the moment. (if I do say so my blummen self! :D)

I've had really good results from the A'kin Rosehip Oil too, it really has softened my skin up and is great paired with my Rose De Mai cream.

LA - What's in the Cellular Radiance Serum, petal? xx

I like and use most of the products on the list, but I have a soft spot for bath and body products. I am mad about L'Occitane and have recently discovered Rituals (pure decadence).

A'kin is growing on me, too. :eek:

I've had really good results from the A'kin Rosehip Oil too, it really has softened my skin up and is great paired with my Rose De Mai cream.

LA - What's in the Cellular Radiance Serum, petal? xx

Hiya hon *waves* It's got the rosehip - plus lots of other lovely stuff as well. *slopes off to get the ful ingredients list*

Ingredients in A'kin Skin Care Pure Alchemy Cellular Radiance Serum
amaranthus caudatus (amaranth) seed extract [CO2] (certified organic)
bisabolol (botanical source)
calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract [CO2 ] (certified organic)
caprylic/capric triglyceride (botanical source) (and) carotenoids (from marine algae)
chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract [CO2] (certified organic)
echium plantagineum seed oil
ethyl macadamiate (from macadamia oil)
hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) fruit extract [CO2] (certified organic)
macadamia ternifolia seed oil (cold pressed Australian grown)
punica granatum (pomegranate) seed extract [CO2] (certified organic)
rosa canina (rosehip) seed extract [CO2] (certified organic)
rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (certified organic) (and) helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (certified organic)
schizandra sphenanthera (schisandra) fruit extract [CO2]
simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil (cold pressed Australian grown)
squalane (from olives)

I like and use most of the products on the list, but I have a soft spot for bath and body products. I am mad about L'Occitane and have recently discovered Rituals (pure decadence).

A'kin is growing on me, too. :eek:

You know I'm loving that! :D

*sneaks off to google Rituals*

Hiya hon *waves* It's got the rosehip - plus lots of other lovely stuff as well. *slopes off to get the ful ingredients list*

caprylic/capric triglyceride (botanical source) (and) carotenoids (from marine algae)
rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (certified organic) (and) helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (certified organic)
squalane (from olives)

Hi LA and thanks for listing the ingredients in this oil. I have been scared of trying Akin due to the rosehip ingredient because other products with rose in (most notably Elemis products) have caused a reaction on my skin. The last Elemis one that did this was the PCMC hand cream which contained rose extract. Was wondering, do you know whether rosehip and rose extract are the same? Not that I'm buying anything else just yet (calm down Loveheart) but for future ref. x

Hi LA and thanks for listing the ingredients in this oil. I have been scared of trying Akin due to the rosehip ingredient because other products with rose in (most notably Elemis products) have caused a reaction on my skin. The last Elemis one that did this was the PCMC hand cream which contained rose extract. Was wondering, do you know whether rosehip and rose extract are the same? Not that I'm buying anything else just yet (calm down Loveheart) but for future ref. x

I think they're probably not the same thing. Did it just say "Rose Extract" on the ingredients cos if it's Rosehip it tends to say Rosa Canina. Rose extract could just mean the perfume in the hand cream - did it smell of roses?

Can I be a massive pain the @r$e?

Can we have a new poll so that we can vote for ALL of our faves since I see I'm not the only one who clicked before reading! It would give more accurate result wouldn't it?

Pretty please? :eek::D

Can I be a massive pain the @r$e?

Can we have a new poll so that we can vote for ALL of our faves since I see I'm not the only one who clicked before reading! It would give more accurate result wouldn't it?

Pretty please? :eek::D

Is there a list long enough for your votes LA?

squalane (from olives)

LA Thank you so much for going to the time and trouble of posting the ingredients for me:). Certainly an impressive list - and as always not chock full of nasties. This is definitely going on my 'to try' list after I've used up my stash of Rosehip Oil.

Thanks again, lovely:) xxx

Latest posts

Back