Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis 5 Piece Luxurious Face & Body Nourishing Collection
Today's Special Value Price£39.96 QVC Price£48.00Item Number228396 Availability In stock UK P&P£4.95Overall Rating no ratings Be the first to write a review.

Write a review

Share this Product:
Buying more than one of these sets? Save £4 for every additional item by calling 0800 50 40 30 to order, or use our QCut service on 0800 52 42 32. Buy More Save More offer is not available online. This luxurious Elemis set contains new Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml) in a full size for silky-soft skin, and award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) for younger-looking skin. Plus, there's a full-sized Hand & Body Wash and a Hand & Body Lotion in Lime & Ginger fragrances (both 300ml). Finally, there's Gentle Rose Exfoliator (15ml) and a beauty bag.

How did you get that diamonds?? I've tried on both the website and mobile and can't find details. thanks

The cleanser is new so no one has tried it yet. They changed the forumlas for the other range of cleansers and toners about five or six years ago.

PCMC is a gel/cream and people use too much the size of a 5p should do the whole face. I don't have dry nor wrinkled skin perhaps because I have used it since it was launched. I have roseaca and can use it. PCMC is not as rich as the Gatineau or the Decleor range for anti aging I do know.

Ladies and gentleman, being very new to this forum,please excuse my abysmal ignorance
what does the acronym F.A.R.T mean?

Ladies and gentleman, being very new to this forum,please excuse my abysmal ignorance
what does the acronym F.A.R.T mean?

Firstly, welcome to the forum Evenstar - nice name, as in Arwen Evenstar I presume? :)

Oh & F.A.R.T.S.:

FORUMITES
AGAINST
RECKLESS
TSV
SPENDING

A self-help group, to help us stop buying (&/or stockpiling!) those items we really neither want nor need right now.....or even ever! lol

A huge welcome Evenstar. Fart stands for

Forumites
Against
Reckless
Tsv spending
our glorious leaders are loveheart and L'akin(sorry if i missed anyone out) both who seem to have fallen off the wagon lately:D:D

I don't think there will be much f.a.r.ting going on for the Elemis tsv:D:D

Yippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I just phoned up and ordered it at TSV price!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopie!!!

Can you tell I am Happy!!! : )

Oh and if you buy 2 then the £4 saving doesn't include the half price postage which I thought they might do as they can be tight!!! lol!!

Yippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I just phoned up and ordered it at TSV price!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopie!!!

Can you tell I am Happy!!! : )

we can.:D:D:D i'm off to try to order now. going to give the pcm away but keep all the rest for me!!!! enjoy it JCR

I'm waiting until midnight and get the easy pay. Coughs 4 same as last year, as it is the same price and can be divded by four £9.99. Keeley did say on Facebook about payments.

I'm waiting until midnight and get the easy pay. Coughs 4 same as last year, as it is the same price and can be divded by four £9.99. Keeley did say on Facebook about payments.

Yeh I know I saw that too. I did ask if customer services if it was on easy pay and she said no but think it is just because it is not actually on the day ie sunday. Think it should be on EP tomorrow!

I just didn't want to stay up so late plus my boyfriend is out at the moment but won't be at 12 ha ha ha ha!! And I'm out tomorro during the day!

Yes CS always refuse to confirm easy pay until the midnight show.

I usually get, I am sorry I don't know but I don't think so. But we don't know for sure until the midnight show.:rolleyes:

As I am only buying one, the extra does not interest me.

Yes CS always refuse to confirm easy pay until the midnight show.

I usually get, I am sorry I don't know but I don't think so. But we don't know for sure until the midnight show.:rolleyes:

As I am only buying one, the extra does not interest me.

Really? Not going to stockpile Donna? :)

Excuse me, but drawer space is becoming a problem. I have had to move bath stuff into a kitchen cupboard.:eek:

Unlike some people with their crates of guinness and bottles of creme de menthe taking up the kitchen.:p

Excuse me, but drawer space is becoming a problem. I have had to move bath stuff into a kitchen cupboard.:eek:

Unlike some people with their crates of guinness and bottles of creme de menthe taking up the kitchen.:p

There'll be none of that this Christmas. I have it on good authority that I'll be getting a bottle of Sambuca Nero. :D

Latest posts

Back