Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was thinking of buying if it was on easy pays but I am disappointed to see it isn't. I am f.a.r.ting for now but if it's still around tomorrow I may get Mr LH to buy it for Christmas. I have been using A'kin for a coukle of months and I am pleased with the results so I may just not bother.

have just ordered 2 via q cut, not done it before, ordering the tsv before its on air,fingers crossed it goes through ok. total was £83.34. love elemis pcmm, have used it since it came out, not used anything else. thanks everyone for the info on here, i have been farting on loads especially ralfs pearls, so have saved money, this is my xmas present from hubby.

After reading this great thread......
I've set my PVR to tape 'Timmy Time' next week & beyond.. Many thanks, lol :)

ps.. Have never tried Elemis btw.. Hope its on EP for the peeps who want the tsv x

How do you order on your mobile? I do all mine online, and sometimes when it's playing up I use QCut, but never known how to do it on the mobile...

Sorry I dont know how to order on my mobile, I will just dial Q cut but it means I have to pay for the call - not sure how much that will cost.

I will be getting 2 since it is on 4 EP :D

I have to say, it looks a really impressive set.. Oh god I feel tempted, especially with 4 easy pays.. But what a lovely treat for just before Christmas.. Loveheart, did you go for it? :)

I failed! I got 2, one for me and one for sis' 30th in Jan - would have been rude not to with that gorgeous bag!! Alison does look terrible, but Keeley looks fab! Placed prder via QCut and now trying to get into my account to check it's on there, but the website is playing up - bet this is going to be a huge TSV.

I have to say, it looks a really impressive set.. Oh god I feel tempted, especially with 4 easy pays.. But what a lovely treat for just before Christmas.. Loveheart, did you go for it? :)

Daisy - if you want it, don't muck about ordering online, phone or use Q-Cut - website appears to have virtually crashed under the strain & crashed on Submit Order page & I had to ring anyway!

Just a word of warning though,check later to make sure you haven't got 2 orders if you think your website order has not gone through as it may be too late to cancel after so many hours.
Think AY looks pretty awful,her outfit does her no favours does it.
love the TSV,will order 1 for me and 1 for sis.

Just another word of warning. The buy more save more option is only available on phone orders according to the website.

Just a word of warning though,check later to make sure you haven't got 2 orders if you think your website order has not gone through as it may be too late to cancel after so many hours.

Operator confirmed website orrder had not gone through but if by some chance it does........well, OH will have to understand that it was totally out of my control & I can't possibly be held responsible for their website not functioning correctly.......! :D
(Be annoying not to get the p&p discount though, we will have to see - might have to phone them up & whinge at them! lol)

I failed! I got 2, one for me and one for sis' 30th in Jan - would have been rude not to with that gorgeous bag!! Alison does look terrible, but Keeley looks fab! Placed prder via QCut and now trying to get into my account to check it's on there, but the website is playing up - bet this is going to be a huge TSV.

I just did the exact same thing, lol! Paranoid about missing out if their system failed or something! But mine are there, I eventually got the site to work. Looking forward to trying the new cleanser.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back