Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm torn now - I loved the sample I got & want to have the body lotion but bit worried by the PCMC, as I don't want to turn spotty, being a normally, pretty much zit-free type of person! lol :eek:

I would not recommend PCMC for oily or combination skin. It brings a few out in spots. It's meant for aging (ie lined/wrinkled) skin.
Best thing to do would be to get to a salon for an Elemis facial, and see what the therapist recommends for you - that's what I did.
(I don't use PCMC myself, but my friend has very dry skin and she loves it, so I give it to her!)

I have oily combination skin and often get breakouts on my chin (hormonal) but PCMC doesnt bring me out in spots, it has a lovely light texture like superskin KWC

I am not sure if I will get one or two TSV's, bought 2 last year on 4 EP but dont think we will get 4 EP this year think it will just be 2.

Why cant we get the discount ordering online, thats a pain as I am at a friends on my netbook and will have to order on my mobile :p

cant wait to see what the bag is like, I love purple :D

I see the cleanser is already on there at £27 (229558). Just shows what a bargain the TSV is. Although I really want to f.a.r.t I am now tempted to get it for my sisters 30th in January....and maybe keep the PCMC for me :D I can't sit there watching at midnight and not purchase can I??? No, I doubt it, have already been tempted once today - argh!! :rolleyes:

I see the cleanser is already on there at £27 (229558). Just shows what a bargain the TSV is. Although I really want to f.a.r.t I am now tempted to get it for my sisters 30th in January....and maybe keep the PCMC for me :D I can't sit there watching at midnight and not purchase can I??? No, I doubt it, have already been tempted once today - argh!! :rolleyes:

You could just not watch Capirossi. What else have have you bought then?

I have oily combination skin and often get breakouts on my chin (hormonal) but PCMC doesnt bring me out in spots, it has a lovely light texture like superskin KWC

I am not sure if I will get one or two TSV's, bought 2 last year on 4 EP but dont think we will get 4 EP this year think it will just be 2.

Why cant we get the discount ordering online, thats a pain as I am at a friends on my netbook and will have to order on my mobile :p

How do you order on your mobile? I do all mine online, and sometimes when it's playing up I use QCut, but never known how to do it on the mobile...

Oh OK then Bluebell, ta, I would probably only sulk for weeks afterwards if I didn't try it so am going to be brave & give it a go! lol

Oh & I love purple too! :D

It was non-skincare related, it was the Travelon Christmas surprise. But I vowed not to spend a penny today so I could shop guilt-free when it came to Elemis. And I have to watch at midnight, I don't want to miss out on anything, even if it's stuff I don't want :confused: haha

It was non-skincare related, it was the Travelon Christmas surprise. But I vowed not to spend a penny today so I could shop guilt-free when it came to Elemis. And I have to watch at midnight, I don't want to miss out on anything, even if it's stuff I don't want :confused: haha

You are hopeless case I'm afraid. Don't spent too much tonight.

Elemis 5 Piece Luxurious Face & Body Nourishing Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
QVC Price £48.00
Item Number 228396
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Buying more than one of these sets? Save 4GBP for every additional item by calling 0800 50 40 30 to order, or use our QCut service on 0800 52 42 32. Buy More Save More offer is not available online.

This luxurious Elemis set contains new Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml) in a full size for silky-soft skin, and award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) for younger-looking skin. Plus, there's a full-sized Hand & Body Wash and a Hand & Body Lotion in Lime & Ginger fragrances (both 300ml). Finally, there's Gentle Rose Exfoliator 15ml and a beauty bag.

Elemis 5 Piece Luxurious Face & Body Nourishing Collection
Item Number: 228396
QVC Price £48.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Buying more than one of these sets? Save 4GBP for every additional item by calling 0800 50 40 30 to order, or use our QCut service on 0800 52 42 32. Buy More Save More offer is not available online. This luxurious Elemis set contains new Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml) in a full size for silky-soft skin, and award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) for younger-looking skin. Plus, there's a full-sized Hand & Body Wash and a Hand & Body Lotion in Lime & Ginger fragrances (both 300ml). Finally, there's Gentle Rose Exfoliator 15ml and a beauty bag.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228396

Latest posts

Back