Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used the sample on my hands this morning, and indeed it is a lovely smell, but not hydrating enough for my hands. I think it will be fine as a body lotion.

I used it as a body lotion Tia & no, I don't think it would be hydrating enough for the hands as a standalone product either! Very nice as a body lotion though, sort of dries to a velvety, dry, baby powder finish, if that makes sense? (Totally non-sticky anyway!)

So you knew who I was talking about then. She'll be after the pearls too when she finds out about them.
I tried the lime and ginger stuff in Debenhams today and I thought it had a manly smell. It wasn't horrible but I prefer the exotic island smell. Not sure if I will f.a.r.t or not.

Do you like the island balm then? I only have a couple of 20ml things of that which I've never tried. I like the frangipani though - are they similar in any way?

Oooh How odd - my ears are burning something rotten! :D ;)

We are talking about you being a rotten FART who is eyeing up other people's purchases after a spectacular fall off the FART wagon....... I've no smilies either - it's quite annoying. I think my mood thing disappeared too?

Keeley has posted this on her FaceBook page: -

Are you all ready for tomorrow ? how would you like £127 of Elemis for £39 then tune in at midnight tomorrow or you will miss out be warned !!!!

Looking forward to the TSV now

Chris

Do you like the island balm then? I only have a couple of 20ml things of that which I've never tried. I like the frangipani though - are they similar in any way?

We are talking about you being a rotten FART who is eyeing up other people's purchases after a spectacular fall off the FART wagon....... I've no smilies either - it's quite annoying. I think my mood thing disappeared too?

Yes Aragorn I think the island balm is quite similar to the frangipani.
As for poor old Love A'kin go easy on her she has been trying to f.a.r.t really hard lately. She has f.a.r.ted on Ralphs pearls today. Or so I believe.:rolleyes:

Yes Aragorn I think the island balm is quite similar to the frangipani.
As for poor old Love A'kin go easy on her she has been trying to f.a.r.t really hard lately. She has f.a.r.ted on Ralphs pearls today. Or so I believe.:rolleyes:

I shall go and dig out my diddy tubes then and have a go, thank you. I think LAK did a fab job - far better than me. But I'm getting there. It might be a daft acronym but it's quite handy to come on here and find a hundred reasons not to buy something - fairly makes you think.

Keeley has posted this on her FaceBook page: -

Are you all ready for tomorrow ? how would you like £127 of Elemis for £39 then tune in at midnight tomorrow or you will miss out be warned !!!!

Looking forward to the TSV now

Chris

OOOh, I need to go steady today then to be able to stay up until midnight but have so much to do. Never mind have plenty of matchsticks in.x

Woo Hoo!!!!!! So £39.96 was the price last christmas of the TSV and 4 easy pay. Saying the same this year. That will bet £9.99 plus shipping on the first payment. I did buy two last December.

I am only getting one this year, as I have a stockpile of the 30ml pots of PCMC to get through. Is 4 pots a stockpile???????:p

:eek: Sorry, confessing ignorance here...I tried Elemis around 10 years ago, just the cleanser and toner, and didn't get on with it so I have ignored it ever since. Perhaps due to this forum and perhaps due to the fact that the TSV looks interesting, I am tempted. My farting has been pretty awful of late! Can anyone tell me if PCMC or the new cleanser is any good on normal to oily 50ish skin? Are the body products suitable for dry and sensitive skin? Many thanks! :)

Last edited:
I would not recommend PCMC for oily or combination skin. It brings a few out in spots. It's meant for aging (ie lined/wrinkled) skin.
Best thing to do would be to get to a salon for an Elemis facial, and see what the therapist recommends for you - that's what I did.
(I don't use PCMC myself, but my friend has very dry skin and she loves it, so I give it to her!)

the pcmc does not agree with me so if anyone wants to buy it from me please let me know,I dont know why it just does not like me...am ok with everything else though
weird !!

i love this cream the smell and texture and the skin surounding the huge boils and postules i get is really hydrated.
the only skin care brand that irritates my not sensitive skin..
love the body stuff though!

The pmc gave my oily combination skin spots around the chin. It's a shame because the texture is lovely.

i love this cream the smell and texture and the skin surounding the huge boils and postules i get is really hydrated.
the only skin care brand that irritates my not sensitive skin..
love the body stuff though!

Arrgghh, Boffy, not sure whether to say 'LOL!' or 'Eeeeek!' to this..........! (Maybe both!) :eek: :D

Changed mind on this TSV (real sudden like!).......will be F.A.R.T.I.N.G after all.........!

:eek: Sorry, confessing ignorance here...I tried Elemis around 10 years ago, just the cleanser and toner, and didn't get on with it so I have ignored it ever since. Perhaps due to this forum and perhaps due to the fact that the TSV looks interesting, I am tempted. My farting has been pretty awful of late! Can anyone tell me if PCMC or the new cleanser is any good on normal to oily 50ish skin? Are the body products suitable for dry and sensitive skin? Many thanks! :)

I have combination skin with a very oily t.zone and PCMC is great for me. I only use a tiny amount over the visible brilliance serum and it's great. I guess you can't really make a sweeping claim on a skincare product but have to try it for yourself. Why don't you buy a small travel/trial size off ebay before you delve into the big pot? That way if it doesn't suit you can give the one from the TSV away as a gift.

Elemis 5 Piece Luxurious Face & Body Nourishing Collection
Today's Special Value Price£39.96 QVC Price£48.00Item Number228396 Availability In stock UK P&P£4.95Overall Rating no ratings Be the first to write a review.

Write a review

Share this Product:
Buying more than one of these sets? Save £4 for every additional item by calling 0800 50 40 30 to order, or use our QCut service on 0800 52 42 32. Buy More Save More offer is not available online. This luxurious Elemis set contains new Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml) in a full size for silky-soft skin, and award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) for younger-looking skin. Plus, there's a full-sized Hand & Body Wash and a Hand & Body Lotion in Lime & Ginger fragrances (both 300ml). Finally, there's Gentle Rose Exfoliator (15ml) and a beauty bag.

Latest posts

Back