Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No Argagorn I am just paranoid and want to know what is coming out of my account. I have not bought much at all this year. But don't want the, why has money come out of my account and where did it go?

I got the card and sample too but havent tried the hand and body lotion but did try the wash at work and it is nice, not too overpowering.

The card also says that the TSV will be "presented in an exquisite metallic purple bag"

I will definately be getting this TSV, I bought two of the Christmas TSV's last year because of the 4 EP :D

I've not received a card and I'm in two minds about going for this TSV as there a couple of OTO's appeared on QVC that I quite like the look of as well - may crumble though!!

I've got my card and sample today but havent yet tried it, as I'm pants with body lotions and stuff, but I will probably be swayed if its 4 easypays

Well done Aragorn, what did you buy?

Well it wasn't a Smashbox DNA mascara :(!! I bought a Mad Lizzie E joy set, a Bobbi Brown lipstick set thingy, the other day I bought the LG Angel Glow body thing because I love the other ones I have, and for the life of me - I can't remember what else! Which for me is quite good, because usually I would reel off a whole list of tosh that I spent my hard earned cash on and didn't need. I think you must be having a good effect on me LH, thank you!

Well it wasn't a Smashbox DNA mascara :(!! I bought a Mad Lizzie E joy set, a Bobbi Brown lipstick set thingy, the other day I bought the LG Angel Glow body thing because I love the other ones I have, and for the life of me - I can't remember what else! Which for me is quite good, because usually I would reel off a whole list of tosh that I spent my hard earned cash on and didn't need. I think you must be having a good effect on me LH, thank you!

You are quite welcome Aragorn. I have just bought some Lee Sands pearl drop earings on last clicks for a tenner. I don't know why, I just did.

Have just had a bath and used the sample of hand and body lotion and it smells exactly the same as the lime and ginger salt scrub

You are quite welcome Aragorn. I have just bought some Lee Sands pearl drop earings on last clicks for a tenner. I don't know why, I just did.

You're not falling by the wayside now are you LH? Off the old wagon? Giving up the good fight? We've already seen one fearless leader go that way, it wouldn't do to see another one do the same....... ;)

Just a little blip I'm afraid. I will not be going the same way as you know who.

Oh she's a naughty girl - it's just shocking. I see she's eyeing up your new Philip Kingsley now.......

I'm not buying the Elemis TSV either - I've still got shedloads of lime and ginger something or other from the last one and PMC does nowt for my skin other than make me look like as spotty as Mr Blobby. Tis not a good look.

I've used my sample, so lovely in smell and feel and thought, maybe I will buy but it irritates me so much. I knew I had sensitive skin but this has really got to me, itching hands and face where my hands have touched. This is a first for me and Elemis, so sad theres no TSV for me, it would be a waste.

Oh she's a naughty girl - it's just shocking. I see she's eyeing up your new Philip Kingsley now.......

I'm not buying the Elemis TSV either - I've still got shedloads of lime and ginger something or other from the last one and PMC does nowt for my skin other than make me look like as spotty as Mr Blobby. Tis not a good look.

So you knew who I was talking about then. She'll be after the pearls too when she finds out about them.
I tried the lime and ginger stuff in Debenhams today and I thought it had a manly smell. It wasn't horrible but I prefer the exotic island smell. Not sure if I will f.a.r.t or not.

Oooh How odd - my ears are burning something rotten! :D ;)

(Has everybody else lost half their smileys or is it just me?

I also got my card and sample yesterday. I don't like salt or sugar scrubs, just the foaming sort. But did sniff the sets on the Elemis counters so did know the smell. I like spicy perfumes, it like the Black Pepper would work well under my Blach Cashmere.

I've got a sample through in time! Tried the lotion last night and it's nice. Certainly better than the PCMC hand cream which made my hands itch.

Oooh How odd - my ears are burning something rotten! :D ;)

(Has everybody else lost half their smileys or is it just me?

I can't remember how many we had since we changed to the new forum. I miss all the old ones though.
You need to buy something for those burning ears LA.

I tried the lotion sample that came in the post & it was lovely to apply, sunk in really quickly & felt like velvet!
On the down side, the smell was a little short-lived & I don't think I would go for the upcoming TSV as I don't get on with Elemis generally & don't want to pay out for the face cream whatever it is!
(Might get the lotion on its own, if I see it!)

Latest posts

Back