Elemis tsv 10/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not sure, I think there was a thread a while ago that mentioned her old salon. You'll be relieved to know the pie shop next door is still trading*

*tbh I don't know this for definite but I couldn't stop myself mentioning the neighbouring business! :mysmilie_477:

That's a bit of a schlep for some of Keeley's demented stalkers, I mean dedicated followers!

So woman on QVC facebook page. Posted on Keeley's facebook asking the science behind the night cream etc. Keeley deleted her post and blocked her from posting again!!!

I just took a look at the Facebook page and it seems that lady was asking a reasonable question about where is the science behind saying a cream can increase the oxygen in your skin.

The fact that Keeley didn't answer and deleted the post answers the question, there is no scientific proof! It's a load of old nonsense!

I thought it was notable how some hours "had" to finish early due to low stocks... conveniently allowing yet another plug of Elemis. It did mean they more than got their money's worth out of Keeley flying over from North Cyprus for this TSV. I tuned in towards the end of the Coco Bianco hour and there was Keeley again rather than the clothing brand. Same happened with the Isaac Mizrahi hour. Yet again they are pushing serious volume. They'd sold something like 26,000 units last I heard. When you add up the volume across all the Elemis TSVs the numbers are mind-boggling.

I don't think it's even possible for a small salon to have Elemis any more - they can't get the products cheaper than their customers can buy them on QVC.

I'm disgusted, but neither shocked nor surprised to hear that Keeley declined to answer a perfectly reasonable question from a customer and instead chose to delete the question and block that person from posting again. What does that say about the brand?

Lordy, just flicked over to QVC and there she is again. Has there been anything on other than Elemis and Keeley peddling her lies today?

She just recommended the Pro Radiance Cleanser for a teenager with oily acne prone skin. What a load of rubbish, even Elemis' own website says its for normal-dry skin.

More and more lies. Me and the OH are watching and playing lie bingo (it's preferable to making the sandwiches to take to work tomorrow, such is life...)

She just recommended the Pro Radiance Cleanser for a teenager with oily acne prone skin. What a load of rubbish, even Elemis' own website says its for normal-dry skin.

More and more lies. Me and the OH are watching and playing lie bingo (it's preferable to making the sandwiches to take to work tomorrow, such is life...)

It's ridiculous... surely the recommended cleanser (in the Elemis range that QVC do sell) for oily acne prone skin would be triactive? Or maybe QVC don't have it in stock at present so she's pushing what they do have in stock. In truth, there is a range for younger skins which Elemis do which would probably be more suitable.

I can't listen to Keeley. I wish she'd bow out. I like Emer's presenting style, but she's off on maternity leave and I think they are lining up one of the people in the live section at House of Elemis to be Keeley's substitute when she's not there.

I'm declaring myself as Team ABK (anyone but Keeley)...

Indeed maymorganlondon, I'm not a massive Elemis fan but I do enjoy watching Emer as she's relaxed and doesn't come across as scripted.

Just looked on Elemis's website... Triactive has been rebranded as Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash... and their younger skin range seems to have disappeared. When you look for skin in 20's which is the youngest they go - some of the new Bio-TEC range is recommended...

Ali Young was just trying to sell the correct product for oily skins yet Keeley said "If I'm being really honest go for the pro radiance cleanser in the TSV.....for that changeable skin"

Deary me. Even Ali Young was trying to sell the right product and Keeley still lied through her teeth trying to shift more TSVs.

On the Facebook saga....
Did anyone notice earlier a sly comment from Ali Young about people asking on Facebook about the research and evidence around Elemis and Keeley smirking? It felt like they were in cahoots trying to undermine the lady who was querying the evidence behind Keeley's claims.

I had very little respect for this lady to start with, but this is just taking it to another level. I wonder if she's getting the sack in favour of those therapists who were on earlier in the day?

Last edited:
Ali Young was just trying to sell the correct product for oily skins yet Keeley said "If I'm being really honest go for the pro radiance cleanser in the TSV.....for that changeable skin"

Deary me. Even Ali Young was trying to sell the right product and Keeley still lied through her teeth trying to shift more TSVs.

On the Facebook saga....
Did anyone notice earlier a sly comment from Ali Young about people asking on Facebook about the research and evidence around Elemis and Keeley smirking? It felt like they were in cahoots trying to undermine the lady who was querying the evidence behind Keeley's claims.

I had very little respect for this lady to start with, but this is just taking it to another level. I wonder if she's getting the sack in favour of those therapists who were on earlier in the day?

Fat chance, more's the pity. It seems to be imperative that they flog every last one of the TSV, so whichever cleanser is in that will be perfect for eveyone... even people with serious skin problems :mysmilie_10:

It's rotten, because a lot of people do look to QVC and their guests to give reasonably good advice on skincare. It's only when you branch out wider than QVC and open your eyes and minds to other possibilities that you can see the advice is mainly just a sales ploy.

I thought it was notable how some hours "had" to finish early due to low stocks... conveniently allowing yet another plug of Elemis. It did mean they more than got their money's worth out of Keeley flying over from North Cyprus for this TSV. I tuned in towards the end of the Coco Bianco hour and there was Keeley again rather than the clothing brand. Same happened with the Isaac Mizrahi hour. Yet again they are pushing serious volume. They'd sold something like 26,000 units last I heard. When you add up the volume across all the Elemis TSVs the numbers are mind-boggling.

I don't think it's even possible for a small salon to have Elemis any more - they can't get the products cheaper than their customers can buy them on QVC.
I'm disgusted, but neither shocked nor surprised to hear that Keeley declined to answer a perfectly reasonable question from a customer and instead chose to delete the question and block that person from posting again. What does that say about the brand?

I think that's been the case for a few years now ! quite often I have mentioned to my b/therapists about the offers on QVC for Elemis, and, of course, the smaller salons cant compete on retail price, because "OF QVC'S BUYING POWER "! These salons have to rely on sales from clients who wouldn't watch or buy from QVC.

Latest posts

Back