Elemis TSV 12/04/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was under the impression that this was a QVC exclusive launch in their July TSV. It must just be body lotion that is.

Im pretty sure someone said they saw the shower cream in a department store the other week , i think it was Donna :S could be wrong though .

I think it's a really nice set but I really don't need it. I could easily wait until next year when presumably they will do something similar again. I had better try not to look on Sunday.

I've just tied to order but I got a message saying sold out. Oh well, I will have to wait until sunday

I've just tied to order but I got a message saying sold out. Oh well, I will have to wait until sunday

I think you will have to wait for it to go 'live' again. Some people of the QVC FB page have ordered it. I see it is 3 easy pays not 4 as I was hoping for.

Has anyone tried the monoi body scrub? I quite fancy it but off to John Lewis tomorrow to pick a fight about I watch I bought from them in August, looks like the battery has worn out already so I'm off to tell them I don't think that is acceptable and request a refund.....some of which, if I am successful, will be spent on this scrub.

I will hang on for the TSV on Sunday cant decide about EP or not

Im pretty sure someone said they saw the shower cream in a department store the other week , i think it was Donna :S could be wrong though .

No, I think you are right - Elemis are selling it themselves on their website for £24.

No, I think you are right - Elemis are selling it themselves on their website for £24.

I purchased it from John Lewis a few weeks ago. It smells beautiful straight out of the tube - but once you add water when washing off . . . AWFUL! It really is a dreadful smell. Suggest you go into JL and see if you can get a sample to try before buying.

Today's Special Value
Every day from 12 am we offer one item at an incredibly low price for 24 hours only.

Item no:207135
Elemis 7 Piece Skin Radiance Face and Body Collection
QVC Price: £75.00
Today's Special Value Price :
£54.96
P&P: £5.95

The above is from the QVC website 5 minutes ago. Today is 9th. TSV is 12th. ???????

The item is live and has now been updated to include easy pay - '4 Easy Pay instalments of £13.74, plus P&P'

Mine was dispatched today (not that I've had an email from QVC yet, I looked on my account).

I am tempted by the TSV but it is still £60 and is made up with a few small travel sizes. The total glow face cream reviews are hit and miss, has anyone tried it? I could give Monoi items away as a present :thinking:

Has anyone tried the monoi body scrub? I quite fancy it but off to John Lewis tomorrow to pick a fight about I watch I bought from them in August, looks like the battery has worn out already so I'm off to tell them I don't think that is acceptable and request a refund.....some of which, if I am successful, will be spent on this scrub.

I will hang on for the TSV on Sunday cant decide about EP or not

I had the salt scrub in my stash, I think I chose it as a free gift with an order from 'timetospa'. Anyway I tried it for you today and the bodywash and lotion to decide for sure if to order the tsv.

Anyway, it's a nice enough body scrub if you like the scent (I do, it is so different to anything else I have). It is exactly what you would expect of a salt scrub, wasn't too scratchy was easy to wash off and has left my skin soft. I have ordered the tsv as although I don't need it, don't mind adding to my stash and will try the couple of products I've not had before. Now I've dug out the scrub and ordered more in the tsv I'll use these body products more often for a while. No need to wear a separate perfume when using this as it leaves a good scent on your skin.

In summary I wouldn't pay full price but would buy again if a good price or in a tsv etc.

Please help! Could someone please tell me or provide a link as to what is in the July TSV - as I can't find the Beauty Bash page anywhere - thanks in advance! xx

Please help! Could someone please tell me or provide a link as to what is in the July TSV - as I can't find the Beauty Bash page anywhere - thanks in advance! xx

Heres a photo ....
11115731_391925960999190_8620951746922697188_n.jpg

Contains ...

British Botanical Shower Cream
British Botanical Body Lotion
Apricot Toner
Pro Radiance Cleanser ( to be decided which version)
PCMC ( Normal or Rich)
Papaya Enzyme Peel
Bag

I think you will have to wait for it to go 'live' again. Some people of the QVC FB page have ordered it. I see it is 3 easy pays not 4 as I was hoping for.

Sorry ladies I've only just looked at this thread as I wasn't interested, but i got an email the other day about the Elemis TSV giving me the chance to order it early and it was on four EPs on there. Surprised a few others haven't had it / mentioned it?

Latest posts

Back