Elemis tsv 10/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Somewhere here on the forum we have pictures already. :) Here is a website where you can also see some of the TSVs, including Elemis:
http://desertislandskin.co.uk/2016/02/18/my-trip-to-the-qvc-beauty-bash-2016/

Thanks for this link. It's a really good website. I think it's made me definately decide to give this TSV a miss and go for July's. I won't be watching much tomorrow, l have REALLY gone off Keeley and can't stand her when she gets all silly and childish. She is especially bad when she's on with Chloe. I just find it irritating and unprofessional to be honest.

l have REALLY gone off Keeley and can't stand her when she gets all silly and childish. She is especially bad when she's on with Chloe. I just find it irritating and unprofessional to be honest.

I agree. I was never much for her anyway (everything she says is so scripted, you can predict word for word what she's going to say next)(I know all salespeople do this, but the good ones make it look natural).

Just received tomorrows TSV I'm very surprised as the bag is usable and will be a great beach bag if you don't carry too much with you. The leaflet in the box shows a little preview of the TSV for the 24th July and I must say sweet orchid looks even more tempting.

I do hope the bag is more usable then last years beach bag, was quite dissappointed with it when it arrived.

Jill Franks starting the hour.....

"It's a very special day, we don't have many TSV's from Elemis"

WHAT?!

:mysmilie_19:

Jill Franks starting the hour.....

"It's a very special day, we don't have many TSV's from Elemis"

WHAT?!

:mysmilie_19:

I was laughing at that too!! They have more Elemis than any other skincare brand!!!

I actually really like her hair colour, would like to try and have my hairdresser do mine like that. I think it looks natural and does suit her. Jill doesn't annoy me too much but l think l am in a minority thinking that on this forum. It's Keeley that's annoying me as l am watching the repeat. I can't stand the way she talks so fast and almost trips over her words. She has just claimed if we have been eating a poor diet to get this TS because it will make 'a huge difference to your skin'. What a load of crap, if you are eating rubbish your skin will not look great regardless of what lotions and potions you slap on. She must think we were born yesterday!

I have used Elemis in the past but am not going for this as I got the last Decleor TSV a few weeks ago.I don't use Decleor all the time but when I start using the Neroli oil my skin is so hydrated.I am going to get the night balm but may have a Decleor facial to see if Neroli is the best for me.They are all high performing (love my Liz Earle & Gatineau also) Am I starting to sound like jill F.?

Bit of fluff on Keeley.

Chatting yesterday at an Elemis counter, SA said people who are personal friends of Keeley come into the store. Oh really says I. Do you mean they follow her on Facebook? Yes.:mysmilie_17:

Jill Franks waxing lyrical ( telling more lies) on the Elemis show I notice. She was going on about taking Elemis stuff on holiday ( mm didn't she say the same thing to Caroline Archer last week on the Liz Earle show?) Just how big IS her suitcase? Clearly a lot bigger than her memory bank!

Elemis overkill

I know that it is a 'big thing' for both Q and Elemis, but why oh why do they go in to what I regard as 'overkill' mode with regards to promoting the TSV. A good few years ago the Molton Brown Christmas TSV got huge billing and also there was press coverage as well, then Molton Brown decided that it was too 'big' and prestigious for Q so they left, only to come back a few years later albeit in a smaller capacity, though saying that I have not seen it of late. I digress (I know nothing unusual in that). Why though does it get more of a billing than other skincare TSV such as Gatenieu (sp) or Decleor, do Elemis pay more for their time, I mean considering the volume that they sell it is not as if that extra time is needed. It is just I noted that they were 'eating' into other hours, the Christmas one was worse I know 'Team'. I am just curious to know though why they have so much billing. Also did we need the 'live feed' in to the 'house of Elemis' for the 2pm show. I mean they have a model in the studio. I wonder if the person receiving the treatments at the House of Elemis had to pay?

Isn't Elemis the biggest selling beauty brand on QVC?

Also sticking neck out here, but I think that Elemis give QVC the biggest deal as in they get most money from the TSVs.

Elemis only really took off after the exposure on QVC and is a real money earner for Q. Its not unheard of for 70,000 units to be sold, so if they've continued to commission that amount then its going to pushed and pushed and pushed. Look forward to it being offered in future Elemis shows as well. The calculation of £57.00 x 75,000 is mind boggling.

Latest posts

Back