ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis 6 Piece Luminous Skin Collection
Item no 210615
QVC Price £80.00
Today's Special Value Price £56.96
P&P £5.95

4 Easy Pay instalments of £14.24, plus P&P

Signalling the launch of exotic Frangipani Monoi Hand & Nail Cream, this six-piece Elemis collection will help your summer skin look gorgeous and radiant, and also includes a supersized cream cleanser and a travel-size make-up remover to tackle daily grime and make-up both home and away; a bronzing moisturiser for a natural glow, even if the sun doesn't shine; a night cream for intense overnight hydration; and a targeted Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment. With a fab beachy tote bag completing the collection, it really is everything you need for summer.

Hi-tech skincare - the rich marine and plant actives in Elemis's renowned Pro-Collagen formulations work to delicately smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, so skin appears plumped and refined.

Contains:

1 x Frangipani Monoi Hand & Nail Cream (100ml; full size) - NEW. Enriched with Macadamia Oil and Shea Butter, this luscious cream is fragranced with Frangipani flowers to leave skin both silky smooth and delicately scented
1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (200ml; supersize) - this luxurious deep cleansing cream helps remove daily impurities while moisturising dry skin, helping to reveal a radiantly youthful-looking complexion. With Moringa Seed Peptide, Great Burdock, and Noni and Assai Fruits
1 x Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser (50ml; full size) - this fruity-scented, luxurious day cream is designed enhances the complexion and subtly builds an even, natural-looking tan. Skin is left feeling soft and velvety smooth, with a beautiful golden glow that creates the perfect base for make-up
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml; special size) - with oxygenating properties, this luxurious and moisture-rich cream is formulated to help your skin regenerate overnight, hydrating it to improve the look of brightness and elasticity, and leave your skin feeling plump and smooth. Infused with padiana pavonica
1 x Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml; full size) - this advanced eye treatment targets the delicate eye area, smoothing skin for a more youthful appearance. Developed with padiana pavonica and blue flower linseed
1 x White Flowers Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover (28ml; travel size) - instantly cleanses the delicate eye and lip area of all traces of make-up, including stubborn waterproof mascara.. It leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalised. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
1 x beach bag - design may vary

http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-6-Piece-Luminous-Skin-Collection.product.210615.html

I am surprised this is up and available on EZP on the 7th when it is the TSV on the 10th! I got an email today but it is openly there on the website too. As usual temptation is growing but I must try to resist!

Well, either this one because of the cleanser and the nightcream or the Alpha-H TSV. At the moment I tend more to Alpha-H because of the July TSV from Elemis which will definately be mind.:)

I am surprised this is up and available on EZP on the 7th when it is the TSV on the 10th! I got an email today but it is openly there on the website too. As usual temptation is growing but I must try to resist!

It is up since early morning today.:) Maybe they want to sell more sets than they did of the Christmas TSV?

I got a card in post today about TSV, mum got one too but hers had a sample of the night cream with it!!!

Well, either this one because of the cleanser and the night cream or the Alpha-H TSV. At the moment I tend more to Alpha-H because of the July TSV from Elemis which will definately be mine.:)
Spelling mistakes ;-)

Once they go over the £50 mark l really have to think twice about it. Glad it's on easy pays but l still don't think l am going to get this. It's a lot of money for me at the moment and l have shedloads of Liz Earle stuff to use up. That said though l could be swayed on Sunday when l see the presentation. I will try to be strong!

Once they go over the £50 mark l really have to think twice about it. Glad it's on easy pays but l still don't think l am going to get this. It's a lot of money for me at the moment and l have shedloads of Liz Earle stuff to use up. That said though l could be swayed on Sunday when l see the presentation. I will try to be strong!

I will be shored up against temptation by the memory of how rude Keeley was to at least one forumite at the beauty bash. Do I want to reinforce her supersaleswoman reputation at QVC and Elemis? No, I don't!

I love the eye product - but I've got one unused, and cannot justify acquiring a load of other stuff I don't particularly like and certainly don't need.

I still have so much stash to get through, it will be a good while before I weaken for anything except possibly NIOD...

I got a card in post today about TSV, mum got one too but hers had a sample of the night cream with it!!!

So did I and the night cream sample. Strange because I have never in 20 years with QVC received a card or sample. Only bought 2 things from QVC last year,admittedly they were the July and Christmas TSV. Anyway gave in and ordered it.

Last edited:
I was thinking about this TSV as well, but decided not to buy it because, as I have said before, I am waiting for July. Furthermore, I only would like to have the cleanser and the night cream, don't need any hand cream or eye product or the glow cream. Too much I don't want or need.

I've just had a look to see who is presenting the Elemis hours on Sunday.
JF doing the launch, Chloe the 11am, Will Gowing listed on his own for the 2pm show, and JF and AY for the rest of the day.....good grief!

Just received tomorrows TSV I'm very surprised as the bag is usable and will be a great beach bag if you don't carry too much with you. The leaflet in the box shows a little preview of the TSV for the 24th July and I must say sweet orchid looks even more tempting.

Just received tomorrows TSV I'm very surprised as the bag is usable and will be a great beach bag if you don't carry too much with you. The leaflet in the box shows a little preview of the TSV for the 24th July and I must say sweet orchid looks even more tempting.
That's why I am waiting for July, because of the choice of PCMC and the Cleansing Balm in the original size.:) I want to try the rich version of PCMC.:)

Does anyone use the glow moisturiser for face? Is it any good?

Latest posts

Back