Elemis TSV 01/06/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wanted to get this but £86? Yes I know that's what it costs but I won't use the cleansing balm so I'm just not going for it. I've been using H2O from Creightons (I think it was Shopperholic that recommended this yonks ago) and it's not doing too bad a job - you can get the whole range for about £20 and the serum is excellent. Sooooo, I will break the spell of routinely going for the top brands no matter what it costs. Hope those who've ordered enjoy theirs.

CC

I wanted to get this but £86? Yes I know that's what it costs but I won't use the cleansing balm so I'm just not going for it. I've been using H2O from Creightons (I think it was Shopperholic that recommended this yonks ago) and it's not doing too bad a job - you can get the whole range for about £20 and the serum is excellent. Sooooo, I will break the spell of routinely going for the top brands no matter what it costs. Hope those who've ordered enjoy theirs.

CC
I Would never in a million years pay the full price for any of it…but it works out roughly at £40 for each cream and the balm is free (that’s how I work it out!) and I would pay £40 for the cream. This will take me up until the Christmas TSV

CC
Never heard of this range CC so I've just ordered the day gel to try (£5.99 for 50ml), thanks for the recommendation. Which serum are you using if you don't mind me asking? I see they have two on Amazon, a salicylic one and a hyaluronic one.

Only one of the moisturisers is rich enough for me and one of them is 30ml. Dont need any more cleansing balm I am wading through it. I prefer the Liz Earle Superskin offer on atm.

My skin can be so weird, even many Elemis products do not agree with it. Mainly the newer ones they brought out in the past few years. I am using a PCMC I got on eBay at the moment, it is in the salon use only tube. I can't use LE C&P it makes my red to go red. Even ranges that say for Sensitive skin care break me out. I get SpaceNK to make me up samples before I decide to buy, I hate having to return products. Usually a new range to me, I read carefully the ingredient list. Some years back I remember buying Boot's own range, the cheaper No7 one. Good price and all well for a few weeks then bang I started the red rosacea rash had to give it all away.

Never heard of this range CC so I've just ordered the day gel to try (£5.99 for 50ml), thanks for the recommendation. Which serum are you using if you don't mind me asking? I see they have two on Amazon, a salicylic one and a hyaluronic one.
It's the hyaluronic one. I put the serum on, wait 5 mins then the gel cream in the morning and the other thicker cream at night. The serum is really good for dehydrated skin like mine, it plumps out those morning creases in no time and even if it's not for you, you haven't spent that much money to try it.

CC

It's the hyaluronic one. I put the serum on, wait 5 mins then the gel cream in the morning and the other thicker cream at night. The serum is really good for dehydrated skin like mine, it plumps out those morning creases in no time and even if it's not for you, you haven't spent that much money to try it.

CC
Thank you, I'll give it a go. As you say, it's not an expensive range and the reviews look really, really good. 😊

Did it sell out? No sign of it on their website.

Oh, hyaluronic serums, I was told to make sure to put them on damp skin.

And a tip I learned years ago from a forum. You can make your own salicylic mask by crushing plain old Aspirin. Has to be the uncoated version.
I looked on QVC for it too and I think it may have sold out. Regarding hyaluronic acid serum, definitely apply it onto damp skin. After cleansing/washing my face I spray on Gatineau Alkessence Mist, apply hyaluronic acid, then moisturizer. Not every day though. I should do it as the results are amazing when I do

They featured a set this morning that they were selling last Christmas, in lieu of the sold out TSV. I never use Elemis but I’d personally be wary of buying a set that’s been hanging around in the warehouse for about six months. 😳

Latest posts

Back