Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meg's having a lazy day.

She's done her nails, taken snowfall readings and then she ..... collapsed

ExhaustingBeingAQVCBabe.jpg

Meg is so beautiful already - she doesn't need lotions and potions, not to mention AY screeching in her delicate little ears.

6.jpg

"an I very sori I scratched and scratched til my collar came off
... an I sori Ida sucked all my gravy off and spats out the meats
... an Ida be sori Ida pulled strings things outta carpet

... so please don't teld her .... the rest

Acats"

I know someone else who shall be nameless that laps up the gravy or jelly and leaves dry cubes of meat in the dish! Or on the floor!

SparklyBum, how did your birthday spa afternoon go?

See, I tort I's be a good girl and help mum with some ironing (cuz she hates it) but she sitting clacking away on that thing she calls her pooter giving me a headache, so I's having a lie down instead...

000_0002_zps2eaa89b7.jpg
[/IMG]

He's so fluffy...where does he end and the blanket start?!

lol ... my OH says he's like one of those whacky fur cushions that someone has stuck a head and paws on.

It's called bed surfing because if he wants to move he just pulls himself along without getting up. Unfortunately he's got a few knots at the minute so I've had to snip a couple out. Got another couple to go but dopey will just lie there and let me do it.

6.jpg

"an I very sori I scratched and scratched til my collar came off
... an I sori Ida sucked all my gravy off and spats out the meats
... an Ida be sori Ida pulled strings things outta carpet

... so please don't teld her .... the rest

Acats"

at least megs is sorry. louis does all of that (not the meat now obviously) and he's not sorry at all ;)

Alf NEVER spits out anything that is edible. His default approach to the world is "is it edible?". That might go some way to explaining why he currently weighs in at about 18 pounds.

But he would argue that all that fluff has to add inches and a good few ounces ... as have I when fixed in the icy glare of the vet who thinks he's fat.

Latest posts

Back