Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Your daughter is a real stunner and if she is like you, you must be too Barbs!

YES!
I got so carried away with Hopey that I didn't mention your beautiful daughter.
Forgive me.
She's stunning - like her mother no doubt.

She's 33 i'm 60 now, so probably like me in younger days, i do have dark hair and eyes like her, and yes Frazzled well spotted the
Nour necklace, a christmas present from me :) Thanks girls xx

2006_12290009.jpg

You're too late Meg!
The battle is over & the thread is closed

.... but it was a brilliant victory

Sorry minim for taking over your thread, DD was trying to show me Photo bucket, but we couldn't decrease the pictures, so DS then became involved and did it without showing me how !!!!
So now im sticking to bucket photos and will post some of them in the thread wishing me happy birthday. We had your page open for reference and were following what you were saying and
Hopey photos were test photos. Very complicated. Everyone now away and lovely peace and quiet, much as i love them all :)

well done Barbles with the piccies...what a lovely pusscat! I felt like I'd hijacked the thread when I was practising with the pics too! Actually every time I try to upload one I've forgotten what to do - I get to Photobucket, browse files, and can't find me ruddy picture! It's the brain cells..must only be a dozen left now..

No one hi-jacks a thread - oh no, oh no.
This is a nice thread open to anything mol

well done Barbles with the piccies...what a lovely pusscat! I felt like I'd hijacked the thread when I was practising with the pics too! Actually every time I try to upload one I've forgotten what to do - I get to Photobucket, browse files, and can't find me ruddy picture! It's the brain cells..must only be a dozen left now..

I know we only went on this page, cause i was showing them minim's quote and then they started experimenting with the photos, and then DD got them up and couldnt get them smaller then DS took over and he got them smaller and it all got complicated, with me in the middle trying to understand . Was like a carry on

A Tip.

I've got an IMG code for a photo

I'll go through the process on this Forum with you.
It will help if you've got this page open in another tab so you have 2 pages open & can switch. You can read this on tab 1 and switch to tab 2 to do it
Hope that makes sense (yeah, like mud min)

a) I'd click the icon 'Insert Image'
b) a box appears that has the title 'Insert Image' & I'd click the right hand option "From URL" on the right
c) click OFF for 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' & paste your IMG code & then click 'OK'
d) go to the 'Go Advanced' button bottom right on here. By clicking this button you are not uploading your photo YET but you can see the size. If you think it is too small or too big you can clear the dialogue box and start again.

So I'll do that now & go advanced I've got this -[/IMG]
[/IMG]
If I were to press 'Submit' now I'd see this -

goon.jpg
[/IMG]

Note I've got this - [/IMG][/IMG] in the code at each end (4 in all).

Knock off one each end
goon.jpg

Press 'Preview Post' again (you can preview as often as you like)

If you are happy click 'Submit' ..... like wot I'm going to do now

Oooh eBay!
A dirty word in this house.
I honestly didn't keep track ....

It was the snow's fault, not mine.

Latest posts

Back