Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh there was a right to do, between a few members, about this other web site that was set up incase this one disappeared,
and the things that are being said there about members from here ...... allegedly

Allegedly. All so silly but the trouble is innocent peeps can get caught in the crossfire. Hopefully that's an end to it.

This is Alf trying to get in box. Never gonna happen. Not least because the lid is still on it.

image.jpg

A good cat is never deterred by anything as frivolous as a lid ... or a box being too small for that matter.

OK, you might want to substitute the word 'good'

Poor Meg stuck in , you'll have to get some cardboard boxes out to keep her happy minim :)

Oh Minim. Meg looks so gorgeous sitting looking out at the snow. I take it she doesn't want to go out and roll around in it!

Oh you're not going to put some cardboard boxes out in the snow to tempt her outside, are you ???

I think you've something planned minim lol

So he was here ...

jan20138.jpg

then here ....
jan20136.jpg

he stopped here .... and then ....
jan20137.jpg

I lost the bugga!
jan201310.jpg

Which way he go?
jan20139.jpg

BRILL minim. You have so much talent, please consider the book idea.
Meg looks like she;s having fun, should you not be out there loooking
after her, considering how valuable she is :)

She's fine - honest.
She's too flipping nosey to stay in.
When she was younger the girls used to throw snowballs for her to chase down.

Maybe you should consider throwing some snowballs for her to chase minim LOL

lol @ Meg.

My pair of silly buggers were out boinging about. They love it. Both back in now though.

Wish lazy bu**er Alfie would venture out. His majesty prefers to keep his tooshie in the warm. Where he drives us CRAZY. If I could film hubby walking round the house he would look slightly deranged. That's because he always thinks he is going to trip over Alfie. He is permanently walking funny.

Millie finally succumbed and "pooped" in the litter tray this morning. I put a tray down for them Friday but they hate using it for anything other than a pee. They go out for short while, dash back and then play up because they still need to go. Wish I could hold on so long!

Hopey has one of those ones with a hood on and she's such a good girl she goes in it all the time

I bought one for Meg when she had 5 attacks of cystitis last year. She hasn't had a tray since she was a kitten. She rarely uses it, but at least it is there in the night for her should the need arise.

Latest posts

Back