Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love that look cats do, like Meg is doing, they look away in disgust :giggle:

I bet Mr.Fishy planted that alcohol :mysmilie_503:

It was 21 - there! I outed her.

Himself & I were on holiday and the photo was sent to my FB in response to me asking if Meg was OK
"Yes, she's fine look"

Oh wonderful, how sweet and innocent is 21. Thats one for the grandchildren :)

catchingup.jpg

Late night last night catching up with all the threads.​

Would have made her cover her eyes and gasp in astonishment. E bay is boring , Meg is correct :)

Oh there was a right to do, between a few members, about this other web site that was set up incase this one disappeared,
and the things that are being said there about members from here ...... allegedly

Oh there was a right to do, between a few members, about this other web site that was set up incase this one disappeared,
and the things that are being said there about members from here ...... allegedly

I'm none the wiser really - sounds like Meg and I shall have to remain in blissful ignorance!

Our Meg is sooo cute. You would just love to cuddle her! I don't think she would be too pleased though. I love the photos of her surfing the web! Intelligent and beautiful.

Poor Meg, she;s doing her best to get into that lovely basket, but i don't think she's gonna fit

no4.jpg

"See! Even dragging it to the other side of the hall makes no difference!

You done now?"

The title of the thread of this post is very appropriate, does my bum look big in this :( its never gonna fit in it meg,

maybe best give up as a bad job

Latest posts

Back