Diane Gilman TSV 10/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just tuned in and the first thing I saw was three "larger ladies" modelling, but it soon became apparent that they weren't "larger ladies" at all...one was size 10, one 12 and the other 16...it was the clothes they were modelling that made them look that way. The "Jeans" especially the lighter coloured ones made their legs look like over stuffed sausages,and the tops hung in chunks, clinging to all the wrong places and jutting out at awkward angles...Debbie Flint's wearing on the tops, and it does her absolutely no favours whatsoever! Horrible clothes!

I've just seen a presentation of this and they are the most unflattering jeans on everyone who is wearing them.

Camera just flashed onto Debbie to show her hideous top having ridden up and her hurredly trying to pull it down so it didn't cling to every lump and bump!

They look,like work Jeans to me and I mean the kind a man or woman who had a physical outdoor job would wear. Awful jeans and horrible tops.

I wish they would stop pouring Catherine and her mum Jayne into these jeans - put them up a size and have them looking the way most of us would prefer our jeans to look; ie: not as if we're about to burst the seams!

Debbie's knack of picking the turkey of the bunch clothing-wise (not difficult to pick a turkey in the current fashion offerings) in a sort of flesh-tone pinky-mink colour. No, Debbie, you look better in richer colours. I didn't see much of the jeans (Kipling hour) but what I could see didn't look good.

QVC are so far off the fashion pulse they need defibrillators to get them going again...

the fabric looked very thin for jeans. tooooo stretchy which defeats the job of jeans to hold you in. cathy and her mum just have thick lower legs. dont suppose they can help the genetics

I have a couple of pairs of DG jeans, but they didn't wash well, especially the taupe pair I have, only washed about 3 or 4 times and looking very old and faded. The denim coloured ones I have I have only worn a couple of times. they are tooooo stretchy, by the end of the day they are sagging around the bum region.

I took the plunge and ordered the indigo.If they look as bad as everyone thinks they will be sent back.I ordered the ones that have thicker material and my actual size so they are not skin tight.

I have several pairs of DG jeans and I am perfectly happy with them. I ordered the Indigo too. I think they chose poor colours for this TSV though. I ordered the last TSV in every colour, but not this time, there was nothing that appealed to me other than the indigo or black.

I bought one pair of DG jeans about year ago. The dye rubs off on anything light, ruined 2 bags. I know it was the jeans as it was on the side next to my body and they had been washed!!!!

Mine arrived this morning and they are very nice, a flattering fit and nice smooth denim. They are definitely a keeper. I might even order some black ones if the introductory price is similar.

Mine arrived yesterday, very good service from Hermes.

They are OK but the fit for me is not brilliant .I have a gape at the back waistband which is surprising because the presenters are always going on about no gape at the back.

I got my size true 14 but if I went down a size to deal with the gape they would be too tight around the legs. I know they are meant to be tight but I don't like the skin tight look on me.

I am still in two minds about keeping them but won't bother again with the range .I will stick to Marks.The material quality seems good quite thick and the colour is good.

At least I can say I finally tried them........

Mine came today & im not sure about them. I ordered 12s, the same as my other DG jeans, but these feel much tighter in the body & less of a rise.. I'm a 14 high street but always found DG was better down a size. The material is nice. & the legs are perfect, I'm only 5'1" but the short are perfect for wearing with my ankle boots that have a small heel.
Love the colour, olive, but debating whether they are going to feel uncomfortably tight.

Latest posts

Back