Ninja TSV 09/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• 1F5DD2D4-58A4-4773-970E-26004F153973.jpeg
    1F5DD2D4-58A4-4773-970E-26004F153973.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 44
It’s showing as available for me as well when I went via their website.

It also comes up as available if you click on Sazza’s link above.

It’s showing as available for me as well when I went via their website.

It also comes up as available if you click on Sazza’s link above.
Ive just tried both again and I’m just getting ‘We're sorry this product was so popular, it has sold out.’ 🤷‍♀️

Ive just tried both again and I’m just getting ‘We're sorry this product was so popular, it has sold out.’ 🤷‍♀️
Can you try copying the link into another browser? It maybe your browser has cached the previous page.
if not will keep an eye out for other twin drawer offerings…

Ive tried it on safari and chrome.
The air fryer gods clearly have taken against me….🤣

Ps - thank you for trying! ❤️

That’s really odd because I’m on safari and it’s still showing as available.

maymorganlondon’s link works ….. and it’s cheaper than the one on IW and is a well known make, so hopefully you’ll manage to get one, amn.

That’s really odd because I’m on safari and it’s still showing as available.

maymorganlondon’s link works ….. and it’s cheaper than the one on IW and is a well known make, so hopefully you’ll manage to get one, amn.
Thanks @Toril. Tried the link @maymorganlondon posted and it does take me through to the item page, but then says ‘Unavailable - Sorry, this item is currently unavailable’ at the bottom.
The Ideal World one also showed all the details for me, and at one stage also gave the option to ‘add to basket’ but when I clicked on it it just came up with a pop up saying it was out of stock.

I'm guessing all the stockists of good branded air fryers have very low stocjs overall. I hadn't personally considered Salter as a brand to look at, but it does seem to be widely positively reviewed... the same can't be said for a lot of the unknown brands sold on Anazon in particular.
Good luck in your quest @amn and I hope your fortunes change.

I’ve got a few Cooks’ Essentials gadgets and they’re really good so hopefully, if you haven’t found an air fryer by the time it airs, you’ll be able to get one of those, amn, as one is due to be a TSV according to SCW.

They’ll probably sell out quickly like the Ninja one did though. 😳

I’ve got a few Cooks’ Essentials gadgets and they’re really good so hopefully, if you haven’t found an air fryer by the time it airs, you’ll be able to get one of those, amn, as one is due to be a TSV according to SCW.

They’ll probably sell out quickly like the Ninja one did though. 😳
dunno if its a tsv or big deal but there is one coming thats similar to this lakeland one https://www.lakeland.co.uk/26920/lakeland-dual-basket-air-fryer

we have a cooks essentials dual basket one coming

Whether it’s a big deal or a TSV, they’ll probably sell out, especially if QVC mess things up like they did with the Ninja air fryer.

I just hope that amn manages to get one.

My huge Ninja foodie air fries chips perfectly. Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside. Yum. The foodie is twice the price of the ordinary air fryers though although if you want a gadget that does everything it's worth it.

CC

Latest posts

Back