Daniel Green has left

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Such a shame, I liked him quite a bit

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Poor Daniel - I hope he left for family and not because he was pushed. I thought he was different - they need someone else to do something new - as their presentation is really all the same. We need a new presenter!!!

It was very sudden, wasn't it? I was beginning to wonder where he had gone. I wasn't a huge fan of his style, but he was much better when he had a co-presenter or guest and I did enjoy the cooking show on a Saturday, although they only did that once.

I liked him. I bet he was finding it really hard being away from them, they always got a mention.

What a shame, I hope he wasn’t pushed. I thought he was OK.

Personally, I feel quite a few of the QVC presenters, in particular Julia, did not make him feel very welcome, lost any respect I had for that women, showed herself up as being a bit of a bully.

After Daniel finished presenting an Epiphany Platinum Clad jewellery show, Julia giggled with Dale ‘Do you know there’s an ‘I’ in Platinum.....Just checking', what a B*tch!!! Has she never heard of a speech impediment.

All the best Daniel. If your QVC itch returns try QVC US or Germany, next time, you’ll probably be made more welcome!

What a shame, I hope he wasn’t pushed. I thought he was OK.

Personally, I feel quite a few of the QVC presenters, in particular Julia, did not make him feel very welcome, lost any respect I had for that women, showed herself up as being a bit of a bully.

After Daniel finished presenting an Epiphany Platinum Clad jewellery show, Julia giggled with Dale ‘Do you know there’s an ‘I’ in Platinum.....Just checking', what a B*tch!!! Has she never heard of a speech impediment.

All the best Daniel. If your QVC itch returns try QVC US or Germany, next time, you’ll probably be made more welcome!

I know this has been mentioned before but I never detected anything other than a positive attitude towards Daniel by his fellow presenters. Neither did I note he had a speech impediment, if that is what you're saying! Charlie says platnum, does he not?

I know this has been mentioned before but I never detected anything other than a positive attitude towards Daniel by his fellow presenters. Neither did I note he had a speech impediment, if that is what you're saying! Charlie says platnum, does he not?
Nicky-j, we have to stop meeting like this. As it was quite clear Julia aimed her comment at Daniel. :58::23::28:

Poor Daniel. It must be hard starting a new job on your own with your family so far away. His presenting style took a bit of getting used to but I was starting to warm to him. Good luck Daniel. Your family are lucky to have someone who loves them so much. X

Hmmmmmmm???? all seems a bit sus-pish to me.

Maybe the straw that broke the camels back was when Joan Rivers called him DANIELLE on air a few days ago.

Oh well good luck Daniel and Goodbye.

How could you tell the difference between Joan and the camel ?

Last edited:
And spits less :)

Smells less :)

Has less body lice :)

Less hairy arabs have had a ride on the camel :)

As IF! Joan would be mounted by an Arab?? being the ulitmate Jewish Princess and all...........anyway I must bow out of this exchange as I fear it may become violent,lol.

Right ,back to Daniel,I wonder if he'll be having a teary goodbye with his "good friend" Nicky from Lola Rose?

Latest posts

Back