Create & Craft not taking payments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always thought Shops stayed open when the Adminstrators come in.
It depends on the state of the company as the administrators find it: sometimes they will try to trade out the remaining inventory if they think that will mean a better result for creditors, but other times, for instance, when all the stock is ROT (retention of title) or there are other issues the company sometimes has to cease trading immediately.

It depends on the state of the company as the administrators find it: sometimes they will try to trade out the remaining inventory if they think that will mean a better result for creditors, but other times, for instance, when all the stock is ROT (retention of title) or there are other issues the company sometimes has to cease trading immediately.
I was thinking of like when Woolies went under, but obviously, they had stock on the shelves which needed selling, where as something like Create and Craft, Don’t carry stock I guess

I was thinking of like when Woolies went under, but obviously, they had stock on the shelves which needed selling, where as something like Create and Craft, Don’t carry stock I guess
Much of their stock is sale or return, or Direct Dispatch, so it's not often actually owned by the company. They probably don't have a lot of that to sell if they were to remain trading.

Much of their stock is sale or return, or Direct Dispatch, so it's not often actually owned by the company. They probably don't have a lot of that to sell if they were to remain trading.

They posted this on Facebook:

'Thank you to our customers for their continued patience, we are sorry we aren't ready to broadcast live just yet. We will continue sharing our favorite moments on our channels and our streaming app over the weekend and we will update you as soon as we can.'

Latest posts

Back