Random rubbishy records

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to work with a Gordon. He was actually...😂

My contribution is I've never been to me by Charlene, featuring the line "I've been undressed by kings and seen some things that a man ain't supposed to see"😬😱🤮
I've been to paradise but I've never been to me.

I hate "Where do you go to my lovely" (or something like that) by Peter Sarsdedt (sp).

If it ever comes on the radio, I have to rush to switch it off, and the video is just as bad.

But some people like it, just as well we're not all the same.
Yes, an utter crud record by anyone's standards. Another one I vaguely remember was by two tailors' dummies (sorry, Peter and Gordon) - A World Without Love. What a dirge.

......and here's some more shocking chooons for your consideration (all tv related) Every Loser wins - Nick Berry, More than in Love - Kate Robbins & The worst of them all, Anyone can fall in love - Anita Dobson:sick:🤮💩, FGS Brian May, you are a respected musician from one of the greatest bands the world's ever seen and you didn't stop your wife from making an utter fool of herself, a gentle hand on her shoulder and a "no darling, no" would've done!
Ah, but was this before they got together? If so, I hereby pronounce Brian Not Guilty, Your Honour. :D.

Wasn't this 'wonderful' (crap) song by Anita recorded in the early years of EastEnders?

Ah, but was this before they got together? If so, I hereby pronounce Brian Not Guilty, Your Honour. :D.

Wasn't this 'wonderful' (crap) song by Anita recorded in the early years of EastEnders?
I'd like to be generous to Nick and Anita as maybe they were persuaded to do it by Eastenders bosses to help promote the show. Still rubbish songs though!

And I once stood behind Nick Berry in the M&S Simply Food in Islington about 20 years ago, I used to work in the area. Also used to see Su Pollard and Linda Robson, they both lived around there.

It was. Didn't they decide to put words to the theme tune of the programme? Or was that Nick Berry who did that? I know he did the Heartbeat theme. Either or.
Yes, just remembered that, it was Anita Dobson and called Everyone Can Fall in Love (I think).

Sadly I'm going to have that in my head now for a very long time😵‍💫...

I'd like to be generous to Nick and Anita as maybe they were persuaded to do it by Eastenders bosses to help promote the show. Still rubbish songs though!

And I once stood behind Nick Berry in the M&S Simply Food in Islington about 20 years ago, I used to work in the area. Also used to see Su Pollard and Linda Robson, they both lived around there.
Could be. And, if I recall the words correctly, 'anyone can fall in love'? Who'd want to fall in love with a load of ruffians and thugs? :p Even if the show is bordering its 40th birthday.

And he lives in the same town as me. Haven't seen him for ages, but he's still around and looks older than his years. White hair, beard.

Yes, just remembered that, it was Anita Dobson and called Everyone Can Fall in Love (I think).

Sadly I'm going to have that in my head now for a very long time😵‍💫...
Shall I look for the YouTube video to assist in your remembrance? ;) :p

Latest posts

Back