Correction! Liz Earle TSV - Wednesday 27th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Details from liz's facebook

(been asked about the tsv being available on auto delivery)

as you may know all of our TSV details are kept under lock and key, so unfortunately we can’t give you any clues- we hope you’ll be pleasantly surprised though! Thanks for your suggestions on auto-delivery, we’ll pass these onto our QVC team to review.

(does this mean easy pay then?)

(when asked about why there is not many hours dedicated to Liz)

our TSV on the 27th May is a special extra TSV in addition to the three TSV’s we have a year, (spring, summer and winter) this is why we don’t have as many shows as usual. Our next big one is the summer TSV in July, we hope you’ll be able to tune in.

(maybe liz is feeling the credit crunch! don't overstock then girls!)

alright investigators! what does this mean? auto delivery or not? hmm

i also added up the price of the tsv from her site:
Without the cleanse and polish as they don't have the 50ml.

PriceQuantityTotal
Muslin ClothsSet of 2£3.50

Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml Spritzer £11.25

Skin Repair Moisturiser - Normal 50ml Jar£16.25

SuperbalmSuperbalm - 5g £4.25

Hand Repair50ml Tube £8.50

Gentle Face Exfoliator70ml Pump £12.00

Energising Body 50ml £5.00

Energising Body Wash 200ml £10.50

TOTAL £71.25
UK standard postal service ( 5-7 working days ): £3.00
Estimated total order price: £74.

Woo i would say £6 cleanse and polish so £77.25

I am so sad I actually added up the items ml for ml, based on the largest size of each product (being as the smaller sizes are always proportionately more expensive!) & it still came out with a saving of well over 20 quid or so! Pretty impressive! :)

Thanks girls for replies, i think i will treat meself to this one then, will tell hubby about this one as i hid the Ojon one from him LOL

Thanks again

Kel xx

I am so sad I actually added up the items ml for ml, based on the largest size of each product (being as the smaller sizes are always proportionately more expensive!) & it still came out with a saving of well over 20 quid or so! Pretty impressive! :)

Haha! thats like what i did! yep sad but its good to know what the value for money is like (i wrote it above!)

It is being presented by caroline and not liz, why would this happen! it won't feel proper! lol

Details from liz's facebook

(been asked about the tsv being available on auto delivery)

as you may know all of our TSV details are kept under lock and key, so unfortunately we can’t give you any clues- we hope you’ll be pleasantly surprised though! Thanks for your suggestions on auto-delivery, we’ll pass these onto our QVC team to review.

(does this mean easy pay then?)

No probably means its got 5 full sizes in it and is great value

(when asked about why there is not many hours dedicated to Liz)

our TSV on the 27th May is a special extra TSV in addition to the three TSV’s we have a year, (spring, summer and winter) this is why we don’t have as many shows as usual. Our next big one is the summer TSV in July, we hope you’ll be able to tune in.

(maybe liz is feeling the credit crunch! don't overstock then girls!)

I honestly dont know what you mean by this comment :confused:
this is an extra TSV probably due to QVC not having anything else to put on and it is great for the thousands of LE fans to get an extra TSV

alright investigators! what does this mean? auto delivery or not? hmm

No I dont think there will be auto delivery

i also added up the price of the tsv from her site:
Without the cleanse and polish as they don't have the 50ml.

PriceQuantityTotal
Muslin ClothsSet of 2£3.50

Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml Spritzer £11.25

Skin Repair Moisturiser - Normal 50ml Jar£16.25

SuperbalmSuperbalm - 5g £4.25

Hand Repair50ml Tube £8.50

Gentle Face Exfoliator70ml Pump £12.00

Energising Body 50ml £5.00

Energising Body Wash 200ml £10.50

TOTAL £71.25
UK standard postal service ( 5-7 working days ): £3.00
Estimated total order price: £74.

Woo i would say £6 cleanse and polish so £77.25

The email I got said only 1 muslin cloth but I think there is usually 2 but I never count the muslin cloths in the value as I have loads of them already

liz earle

I just ordered re q cut, it was the tsv price so that was fine ,thats birthdays taken care off

I just ordered re q cut, it was the tsv price so that was fine ,thats birthdays taken care off

It was available on Q-cut yesterday but how do you know its at the TSV price??
although I cant see it going any lower than that but I like to wait till the launch just in case

Last edited:
I place all my QVC orders through Quidco to get an extra 5% cashback, so have to wait till its available online anyway...

It was available on Q-cut yesterday but how do you know its at the TSV price??
although I cant see it going any lower than that but I like to wait till the launch just in case

I can't afford to wait, I can't watch the show and I would cry if I missed it lol if its any cheaper it would be the deal of the century I think if anything it will most probably be on easy pay.

Re liz earle

Price was £34 78 ,somewhere on the threads it gives this price as the maybe tsv price and is under £40 as got 3 sets with postage for £114.24,cannot see this going any lower for all that is in it as 5 full sizes ,anyway amchuffed with this price have them on cheque hold anyway so if by any chance it went lower could re order ,and when tried to ph order was told could not order as was the tsvso wait and see re price but i reallycannot seeing it being lower have bought all the tsvs and know this is a good price :1::1:

Latest posts

Back