Centigrade TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone is looking for a purple coat why not head off to Asda and get the new £15 one? I got the black one and now I'm very tempted to get the purple one too :apple:

http://direct.asda.com/george/offer...l?cm_sp=grghome-_-panel2-_-Img-_-15Coat051009

Thanks for sharing this Starlight:flower:. I went and got the purple and liked it so much went back for the black as well the next day. The cut was a little snug so had to get a size up to normal but this was mentioned in a review on the Asda website. It looks just gawjuss:clapping:

Thanks for sharing this Starlight:flower:. I went and got the purple and liked it so much went back for the black as well the next day. The cut was a little snug so had to get a size up to normal but this was mentioned in a review on the Asda website. It looks just gawjuss:clapping:

Asda's sizes are always a wee bit snug Bett, but as long as you remember to go up, you'll get a good fit. My 'skinny minny' 12 year old is always a bit miffed that she needs a size 10 in Asda clothes. I just dream on......:lol:

Latest posts

Back