Carmel returns.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not posting Tri today because I have been doing other things and I rarely like or dislike posts. I thought you were a VIP so had access to the drop but you are down as happy shopper now? I think there is a thread in there about Digital Spy that has grabbed more attention today than the Q forum which seems quiet today. But Nobody wants to bully you Tristar, although admittedely I don't often agree with you. You are welcome to PM me if don't want to rejoin the drop.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Sazza I am sorry but I do not feel I can trust you enough. Im up against it here and Im not a weakling or a coward, that's why I came back as me, maybe I should not have come back. couldn't handle it last time, same now, I cant handle it all. Shame because I really want to be included but I wont be a timid, tame poster, it just isn't being true.

Well if you don't want to tell me who/how you are being bullied then you will need to contact Graham.

You need to accept though that if you post in the manner you have then some will disagree with you and some won't like/thank your posts but that does not mean they are bullying you or dislike you, it is just forum life.

Sazza I am sorry but I do not feel I can trust you enough. Im up against it here and Im not a weakling or a coward, that's why I came back as me, maybe I should not have come back. couldn't handle it last time, same now, I cant handle it all. Shame because I really want to be included but I wont be a timid, tame poster, it just isn't being true.

Let's have a bit of a reality check here shall we?

This is a forum about shopping on the telly not the path to world peace.

Get some bloomin' perspective and stop acting like a drama queen..... Sorry but I've just reached the oint where I can' be bothered trying anymore.

I don't 'know' you either tristar, but come on, you're the one being silly here. Nobody's bullying you. Fact.

Come on Tristar, we need differing opinions - that's what makes for healthy debates on a huge range of topics. I'm another who will often click 'like' or 'thanks' but doesn't actually contribute a post to the thread. Are you saying that makes me a silent bully then?

I am not posting Tri today because I have been doing other things and I rarely like or dislike posts. I thought you were a VIP so had access to the drop but you are down as happy shopper now? I think there is a thread in there about Digital Spy that has grabbed more attention today than the Q forum which seems quiet today. But Nobody wants to bully you Tristar, although admittedely I don't often agree with you. You are welcome to PM me if don't want to rejoin the drop.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I was expelled from the drop, Sazza told me that.

I don't 'know' you either tristar, but come on, you're the one being silly here. Nobody's bullying you. Fact.

Fact? How can you know that? I think people want others to think Im imagining things, trying to send me crazy, is this the latest secret mission?

Fact? How can you know that? I think people want others to think Im imagining things, trying to send me crazy, is this the latest secret mission?

Nobody's trying to send you crazy. It could be argued that you're doing a good job yourself without any need of assistance.

If you genuinely believe that members of this forum are trying to drive you crazy then you need to step away... I also think you need to speak to a professional about your paranoia.

Tristar no one is on a secret mission,please let's just try and have friendly posts,I don't always disagree with you,and yes you are entitled to your opinion.
Lynn

Can't someone close this thread and put us all out of our misery!? The same boring mantra being repeated over and over finally descending to conspiracy theories and paranoia.

It's amazing how posts kick off. I've been building shelves off and on for two days with copious tea breaks. Come back on here and fear yet more threads are heading for the chop by hard working Sazza.

I'm in no way taking sides but I do agree that you can't know that Susie. You can say that you aren't, or that you don't see any evidence of it, but nothing more.

Nobody's trying to send you crazy. It could be argued that you're doing a good job yourself without any need of assistance.
I think that is uncalled for Susie, if Tri has issues, and that's not for me or you to judge - I'm certainly not a healthcare professional I don't know if you are, but if he does then mocking him is not going to help.

Sometimes Tri you don't help yourself and perhaps a little distance may help you in the long run as BL said.

I think I'm going mad I cannot work out how a silent member can be 'bullying' from the sidelines. Is it me? Perhaps some sane person can explain please!!

it's quite easy and very obvious if you look. any post disagreeing with tristar normally has a list of the same team liking it. the forum was a better place during the brief period when the like/thank option was removed because they are NOT used for the intended purpose the majority of the time.

If you genuinely believe that members of this forum are trying to drive you crazy then you need to step away.
I agree 100%, if what happens on here is causing you so much distress then surely you would be better giving it a miss. I'm sure nobody on here wants to see someone so upset.

it's quite easy and very obvious if you look. any post disagreeing with tristar normally has a list of the same team liking it. the forum was a better place during the brief period when the like/thank option was removed because they are NOT used for the intended purpose the majority of the time.

And you have a list of the same team liking your posts,but that's alright then.

I take it that was a reference to me as I've just liked Janie's post - well excuse me but I don't come in a team I like to think I have a brain of my own. I press like when I want to express empathy or when I genuinely like or agree with something that someone has said. I seem to remember liking quite a few of your posts too Lynn but that doesn't make us a team.

I'm in no way taking sides but I do agree that you can't know that Susie. You can say that you aren't, or that you don't see any evidence of it, but nothing more.

I think that is uncalled for Susie, if Tri has issues, and that's not for me or you to judge - I'm certainly not a healthcare professional I don't know if you are, but if he does then mocking him is not going to help.

Sometimes Tri you don't help yourself and perhaps a little distance may help you in the long run as BL said.

It's not a matter of 'taking sides' and I was in no way trying to 'mock' him. I just haven't got any patience with people who have tantrums because they don't get their own way and then try to blame other people for their own shortcomings!! Sorry if that sounds harsh, but that's it.

as i'm not one of those people with a 'small life' vienna quoted earlier and am therefore hardly ever here, if you think that's happening occasionally, yes i think it is. your team however seem to be here 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back