Carmel returns.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a thought Tristar, if she's only back 2 days a week, just avoid watching the very few hours she will actually be presenting? Quite simple really?

Last edited:
Now now StumpyBloke that's fighting talk for many!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

be nice to see Carmel on air again , I hope she has enjoyed her time off work in the first few months after the baby's birth

It wouldn't be, but she cant have it both ways, she was always harping on about the hubby, bored everyone ridged she did!
You should not assume she bored everyone just because you don't like her. You seem to know an awful lot about babies and how to care for them I suppose you've had lots of experience yourself. How many children do you have?

You should not assume she bored everyone just because you don't like her. You seem to know an awful lot about babies and how to care for them I suppose you've had lots of experience yourself. How many children do you have?

Bit below the belt. I don't have a family of my own, not yet anyway. four darling nephews who I help look after.

Crikey everyone's talking about Flynn more than Carmel has yet!

Some curiously judgemental views based on absolutely no facts.

Could someone speculate something positive for a change?

Jude xx

I cant see what she could possibly have that would improve her presentation. It will all be focused on her and her new family. who she loves so much, she's coming back to bore the liver out of all the viewers of qvc after one of the shortest maternity breaks. Why worry about work when she has a lovely boy to cuddle and play with, I dont think she needs nappy money, her hubby, I guess from his exotic business travels, is not a local milkman!

I cant see what she could possibly have that would improve her presentation. It will all be focused on her and her new family. who she loves so much, she's coming back to bore the liver out of all the viewers of qvc after one of the shortest maternity breaks. Why worry about work when she has a lovely boy to cuddle and play with, I dont think she needs nappy money, her hubby, I guess from his exotic business travels, is not a local milkman!

Do you not think some of ur comments have been abit below the belt also? Your entilted to your opinion but u end up repeating urself alot. If carmel, chloe , keeley wasnt around you wouldnt have much to discuss on here would u ?

Tristar, so far this evening you have branded Carmel as greedy, Keeley a 'Madame' and Alison a bully... Is there actually any joy you can take from watching shopping channels?

If it is such a torment, why continue punishing yourself?

Not necessarily, there may be some folk who won't mind hearing about her new little one! But the constant mention of earning 'nappy money' is getting boring! :mysmilie_845:

Not necessarily, there may be some folk who won't mind hearing about her new little one! But the constant mention of earning 'nappy money' is getting boring! :mysmilie_845:

If you thinks that's getting boring, wait while she get backs and keeps harping on about baby? that might bore you too?

Perhaps, since this thread is beginning its inevitable journey towards argument and personal criticism, it might be time for it to draw it to a close.

Perhaps, since this thread is beginning its inevitable journey towards argument and personal criticism, it might be time for it to draw it to a close.

Yep like virtually every post these days!

I'm with you for what it's worth Nicky

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

For what its worth I stayed at home when my lads were baby's , in them days you didn't get help with childcare costs , you would rely on a grandparent to mind baby's for you if you went back to work after the birth.

I didn't return to work until my youngest started school , so in a way i didn't pursue a career , so any work I did do was was unskilled stuff, i have lots of different things including cooking , cleaning , support worker , factory work . but it was hard to find stuff that fitted in with school drop offs & pick ups & holidays were a nightmare

At least now women can get help with childcare costs so they can carry on working , I almost feel a little peanalised at this stage in my life because I am fit for work & have a part time cleaning job which I have had for nearly 10 years ... but now I am single that part time wage isn't enough to really pay the bills , and its proving almost impossible to find part time work to fit in round my other job which is an evening job

So if I had known what I know now I would have seriously tried to calve out a career that I could have gone back to later in life & simply update my qualifications & at least be able to earn more than I do now

Just what the hell is happening to this forum these days......nearly every thread descends into this manner which is such a shame. I'm sure that a lot of members are like me and look to ST for a bit of banter and fun as well as the advice and recommendations on products from QVC, etc. but nine times out of ten just lately we are faced with bitch-fights instead!

Of course we are all entitled to our opinions and I, along with others, look forward to the return of Carmel to our screens and I wouldn't for one minute judge whether it was out of necessity or purely for the pleasure of enjoying being a working Mum. I don't know her personal circumstances so don't think it's necessary to comment or whether "needs must" or otherwise!

Just what the hell is happening to this forum these days......nearly every thread descends into this manner which is such a shame. I'm sure that a lot of members are like me and look to ST for a bit of banter and fun as well as the advice and recommendations on products from QVC, etc. but nine times out of ten just lately we are faced with bitch-fights instead!

Of course we are all entitled to our opinions and I, along with others, look forward to the return of Carmel to our screens

and I wouldn't for one minute judge whether it was out of necessity or purely for the pleasure of enjoying being a working Mum. I don't know her personal circumstances so don't think it's necessary to comment or whether "needs must" or otherwise!

I agree. This Forum used to be really fun but alas, is now no longer. Such a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back