Betty Go Away Grey Intimate Hair Dye

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How on earth did Catherine not laugh after her "rug" comment.

What a product!!

And did you see the colour of the swatches? The auburn one was rather er.....bright to say the least!

My OH made a very amusing comment which is probably too dodgy to post on here, but it made me laugh!

What a product!!

And did you see the colour of the swatches? The auburn one was rather er.....bright to say the least!

My OH made a very amusing comment which is probably too dodgy to post on here, but it made me laugh!

Aww go on Birdie share it with us :D.

What a product!!

C'mon. Out with it!

Hey pinkpussycat, was that your original nickname or did you have to change it after a betty punk moment:33::33::33:

Last edited:
I really don't know how the presenters manage to keep a straight face with some of the items they have to flog, thought Catherine did quite well in the circumstances.
I would just love to see Victoria Wood and Julie Walters doing a send-up of this presentation!

oh no now i have black betty and betty boo songs swiming roud my head

:61::61::61::61::61::61::61::61::61::61::61::61:

thanks petpixie, i have lost count of the number of times she has been admired and stroked

oooooohhhhhh my aching sides...........

You lot are hysterical X

This is STILL available to view on QVC On Demand - Beauty - Taboo Health.

Catherine and her "sweep it under the rug" absolute classic....... and to Cap It All the Guest is called........ wait for it........ HEIDI ( OMG I have set myself off again !) Tooooooooo much.......

oh thank you so much for this - I've just watched it on QVC on Demand and it really cheered me up! I've e mailed the link to my sister who calls that "intimate" area her "ladygarden". She can use this to dye her grass.

Linda:54::54::54:

oh thank you so much for this - I've just watched it on QVC on Demand and it really cheered me up! I've e mailed the link to my sister who calls that "intimate" area her "ladygarden". She can use this to dye her grass.

Linda:54::54::54:

Let's not get Richard Jackson involved in all this :52:

I really don't know how the presenters manage to keep a straight face with some of the items they have to flog, thought Catherine did quite well in the circumstances.
I would just love to see Victoria Wood and Julie Walters doing a send-up of this presentation!

Would LOVE to see this.........Have just spent a few minutes rolling around watching the video clip. What also appealed to me that the space in the listing of the item where the picture should be says AWAITING IMAGE......arent we all!!

Apparently the customer reviews of the product claim that it should be for men as well.......maybe it should be renamed....... BETTY WILL or BETTY HAS.......never met a bloke yet who was worried about his rug matching the curtains! Maybe Charlie or Dale???????:54:

Maybe they should start selling matchpots.......hope they dont do a 30 day money back guarantee......watch out in the outlet stores for half empty packs.......

Have to thank QVC and you folk on here for giving me the best laugh I have had in ages!

Love Joy

Latest posts

Back