Betty Go Away Grey Intimate Hair Dye

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OK - I've watched the video presentation and I'm ready to go.

Now my only worry is, if I do the patch test and it's not for me will foofoo end up looking like Pirates of the Caribbean?

Oh, iamasmall, I am still laughing here at your comments.

My sister uses Dyelash to spruce up her pubes. She is 52 and her latest boyfriend is 20 (yes, you heard right - he's TWENTY YEARS OLD!) and she is trying desperately to hold back the years. Trouble is, her hair is bleached blonde, and her lady garden is Dyelash black, so the rug doesn't match the curtains, unfortunately.

I believe this is called 'An Aeroplane Blonde'
One who has bleached / died her hair but still has a black box!!!

I'm going to the hairdressers tomorrow. Maybe I should ask him to take a look and advise me which colour to go for. :winksmilie:

Remember ladies, this product is not just for lady gardens, it's for gentlemen gardens too - or should that be jungles?:lol: A good thing to bear in mind if you're stuck to know what to buy your OH for his next birthday! :dontbelieveit:

I have been using avedas blue malva for years in the downstairs salon area just so i could get that lovely hue that Alison always promised and no brassy streaks
and its great conditioner to boot. My ma in law is called Betty might get her some for a laugh then again might want to stay married.

Latest posts

Back