Betty Go Away Grey Intimate Hair Dye

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

432367 is the item number. The only thing that struck me was that they had some samples of hair in the four colours, but the hair was very straight. Not a very accurate representation of "hair down there" in my humble opinion. :)

Maybe this was after using hair irons. :33:

Oh Catherine, you are a pro...sweep things under the rug and get a lumpy rug... Blow a raspberry... Won't fall into bits you don't want it to fall into... Don't forget the gloves... Patch test before using...:35::35::4: too funny! Somebody's got to get this on You Tube!

Last edited:
You lot are making me howl and it hurts as I fell down the steps and landed in a heap in the snow on Monday, aches and pains and a gashed leg but carry on you are really cheering me up.

432367 is the item number. The only thing that struck me was that they had some samples of hair in the four colours, but the hair was very straight. Not a very accurate representation of "hair down there" in my humble opinion. :)

OH Anne - have you not got the QVC exclusive 'intimate hair' straighteners - item number 608155 :D :D

I have enough trouble keeping the visible bits of me looking presentable without faffing about with my lady garden on too much of a regular basis. :D

I'm the same with a lab puppy that I've got to keep my eye on every minute using this well doesn't bare thinking about.
Who buys the stuff ? Sorry shouldn't have asked no one answer that I think I know.

Hilarious posts - wonder if they will honour the 30 day money back guarantee if it goes wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, iamasmall, I am still laughing here at your comments.

My sister uses Dyelash to spruce up her pubes. She is 52 and her latest boyfriend is 20 (yes, you heard right - he's TWENTY YEARS OLD!) and she is trying desperately to hold back the years. Trouble is, her hair is bleached blonde, and her lady garden is Dyelash black, so the rug doesn't match the curtains, unfortunately.

Marilyn Monroe used to bleach hers so it would match! I bet that was painful - bleach on your bits - ugh!
The bright red Betty was an interesting colour tho' I can imagine Pippa using that one.
Wouldn't henna be better 'down there'? It's got no chemicals in it, despite what the Betty sellers say about their muff dye. And it's less expensive, too.

Funniest post in years - thanks all of you for really cheering up a wintery week!
Didnt see any of this, but did they have the famous BEFORE and AFTER shots that QVC are so fond of????
Methinks they would need to start employing blind camera operators!
xxxx

Funniest post in years - thanks all of you for really cheering up a wintery week!
Didnt see any of this, but did they have the famous BEFORE and AFTER shots that QVC are so fond of????
Methinks they would need to start employing blind camera operators!
xxxx

Well if they weren't before ..................
:54:

Latest posts

Back