Betty Go Away Grey Intimate Hair Dye

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope Ideal World don't hear about this, or they'll get that Welsh bloke who does the Hot Hair to flog merkins. (Caution opening link if you're at work)

I can hear him now: "You'll look just like J-Lo at the Oscaaahhhs"

ok guys, i have had a good look around my nunu, and yes it could possible do with some betty go away, but in truth girls i was frankly shocked.

its years since i had the old compact mirror down there, and well if i thought it was only my face, neck and body that had wrinkled and sagged, then i was deluding myself nunu is looking prune like, saggy and well past its sell by date

i am gonna write to ali youngs beauty blog, or even better call as a t caller to ask if this is a common problem and does qvc plan to bring in a nunu beauty range, i will perhaps call when tova or joan rivers are on.

so girls, whip of yer keks get the mirror out and lets have some feedback on the state of your garden, or in my case if i am honest, my compost heap.

come on mrs james you can be the first

Oh dear!

ok guys, i have had a good look around my nunu, and yes it could possible do with some betty go away, but in truth girls i was frankly shocked.

its years since i had the old compact mirror down there, and well if i thought it was only my face, neck and body that had wrinkled and sagged, then i was deluding myself nunu is looking prune like, saggy and well past its sell by date

i am gonna write to ali youngs beauty blog, or even better call as a t caller to ask if this is a common problem and does qvc plan to bring in a nunu beauty range, i will perhaps call when tova or joan rivers are on.

so girls, whip of yer keks get the mirror out and lets have some feedback on the state of your garden, or in my case if i am honest, my compost heap.

come on mrs james you can be the first

Oh dear.. not a good idea. I now belatedly appreciate my need for the aforementioned femine grooming.
Quite frankly the garden has been rather neglected, it is dreadfully overgrown and never mind the Betty, now feel a urgent need for Hetty hedge trimmer!
Will definately have to tackle this terrible omission, AY is sure to be on most of tomorrow with beauty, so I will need to seek advice re grooming protocol!

In my line of work I am somewhat of an expert in below the belt lady bits...and believe me grooming and trimming is the way to go.

An Overgrown tumbleweedy thatch is soooooooo not a good look.
Get a good waxer and give Betty go away a wide berth!!!:54::33:

In my line of work I am somewhat of an expert in below the belt lady bits...and believe me grooming and trimming is the way to go.

An Overgrown tumbleweedy thatch is soooooooo not a good look.
Get a good waxer and give Betty go away a wide berth!!!:54::33:

Would a karcher do the job?

I'm quite surprised that they haven't come out with a leopard-print stencil: imagine being able to match your growler to your Gayle Hayman?!:53:

As an aside, I haven't watched the video so I don't know the answer to this -what do you do whilst waiting for the colour to develop? Do you just sit there, legs akimbo and flaps down, reading an Argos catalogue?

Jinny

I think Shavata will be launching her "intimate topiary tweezer" range soon with stencils including...
The beaver
The chicken
The bluey
and various seasonal stencils..
The xmas tree
The candle
The valentine

and for the "sparse" amongst us..
The accident
The Donald Trump
:D:D

well i raised the subject with my hubs last night, he told me not to worry about nunu's ageing problem, and as he kindly pointed out no one can see it as mother nature kindly gave me a tummy like a butchers apron to hide it :33:

if i were to give nunu a wig, i would choose the reginald bosanquet model, anyone here old enough to remember him will know he is the most sexy man that ever walked the earth, no offence to my hubs but hey he said i have an apron belly so :p

well i raised the subject with my hubs last night, he told me not to worry about nunu's ageing problem, and as he kindly pointed out no one can see it as mother nature kindly gave me a tummy like a butchers apron to hide it :33:

if i were to give nunu a wig, i would choose the reginald bosanquet model, anyone here old enough to remember him will know he is the most sexy man that ever walked the earth, no offence to my hubs but hey he said i have an apron belly so :p

I am old enough to remember RG - and I also have butcher's apron. Navy blue striped - bad varicose problem!

:OMG: I don't know where I've been not to have seen this thread before now!!! OH is wondering why I'm laughing my head off.

As I'm running in the Race for Life this year, I've decided to go with the pink 'Betty' dye, and give the crowds a flash as I reach the finishing line :rofl:

:doggie:

:OMG: I don't know where I've been not to have seen this thread before now!!! OH is wondering why I'm laughing my head off.

As I'm running in the Race for Life this year, I've decided to go with the pink 'Betty' dye, and give the crowds a flash as I reach the finishing line :rofl:

:doggie:

Maybe you can colour your chest hair to match :kiss:.

:rofl:

:runaway:

Latest posts

Back