Anthony today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had last Friday off work and heard Kathy T mention he was in the gallery helping during one of her shows so he may have been around the place for a while??

Yes she said he'd been working cruises to Alaska and later the same day Claire commented she hoped to get him on air but he'd gone out to lunch.
Pipa's comment that he's flying to Vancover tomorrow, explains a lot regarding his job now.
So it appears like his new job at the moment is Cruise Director with Holland Amercia doing cruises Vancover to Alaska, which does seems more like him than a personal shopper.
So nice to see him back knew it was him right away even from the back of his head,he looked well and like he's put on some weight in his face.

Last edited:
Oh I feel really dissapointed I missed Ant. He was my favourite on QVC and I would have loved to have seen his new look! Did I read that he had a full head of ginger hair - how did that happen? I don't tweet, but does he, anyone know?

Could someone post a linky please, that would be great - would love to see Anthony again! xx :cheeky:

Anthony was definitely on the show, once he popped up the other person who was doing the active part of the presentation stepped aside (he was the ginger one I believe), the Microsoft rep carried on talking with Pippa and Anthony.
I hardly watch QVC now, just happened to be channel hopping and as I like gizmos I stayed on QVC then AH appeared.

I only deleted it from my PVR yesterday otherwise I could have uploaded it.

Last edited:
Yes I wish someone would post a link, because the video presentation I saw just definitely was not Anthony. Maybe he DID pop in which is why some are so definite it was him.

Yes I wish someone would post a link, because the video presentation I saw just definitely was not Anthony. Maybe he DID pop in which is why some are so definite it was him.

As SusiQ said, he was on in the second half - a little bit of which I caught. It was definitely Anthony. For some reason QVC didn't put the whole programme onto their catch up video :sad:

I tweeted Pipa and got this reply:

"The jet setter was passing through! He's cruise director with Holland America - and loving every minute! Flies off to Vancouver in the AM"

So that explains it. Nice to know he's still welcome back. He looked happy.

Hope this puts an end to whether or not it was Anthony.

It WAS Anthony live on the programme, however, they only showed the first half of the programme on catch up which he WASN'T in.

I tweeted Pipa and got this reply:

"The jet setter was passing through! He's cruise director with Holland America - and loving every minute! Flies off to Vancouver in the AM"

So that explains it. Nice to know he's still welcome back. He looked happy.

Done very well for himself then :clapping:

Latest posts

Back