Alpha H Anniversary Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes and I bought the duo and I already have 2 new ones! (think will give one as a mother's day present) Enjoy the hour.

Everything o.k., DunmowDizzy?

I think I am going to wait for the next TSV in August.

Enjoying the hour but a little disappointed with the prices even with the free P&P, most items are cheaper elsewhere :(

................. Saying that has anyone tried Instant facial yet? I am slightly tempted lol

Well I'm all spent out. Bought Alpha-H Intensive Anti Wrinkle Duo then saw they had Age Delay Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream Duo so had to get that too as practically buy one get one free on both sets and I do love the night cream. Needed to top up on cleanser so got the 2 Piece Flawless Face Essentials and then got the Balancing Cleanser duo from Lookfantastic. Finished off with the handcream duo - just couldn't resist even though I already have 2 tubes. At work tomorrow, so hopefully everything will be out of stock by the time I get home so I can't buy more. But then again there is that OTO at 10pm!!! Member of Alphaholics Anonymous

What do you mean, there is really going to be a OTO tomorrow??? Do you known which product(s)?

I'd seen Debbie Flint mention there will be a OTO on FB I think and Autumn confirmed it's tomorrow at 10pm but no one knows yet what it will be.

Keep an eye on Web-firsts as that will be where the OTO appears first :) Nobody will know what it is till then .

By the way I learned yesterday that the Liquid Laser is not for people under 45 years old, so bye-bye, kit, in the case it will be on QVC some day.

Oops I've ordered the wrong set (serves me right for trying to be clever and using my mobile phone!) and the Call Centre say it's too late to cancel.

How do I return it free of charge? I don't want to pay postage :( Online it says I have to pay! Thanks in advance (sorry for not knowing this)

Oops I've ordered the wrong set (serves me right for trying to be clever and using my mobile phone!) and the Call Centre say it's too late to cancel.

How do I return it free of charge? I don't want to pay postage :( Online it says I have to pay! Thanks in advance (sorry for not knowing this)

Don't accept the parcel on arrival.

Hi Ani, thank you. Last time I was told to do that by Amazon and I wasn't given any confirmation of refusing it, and it was listed as delivered! Majot stress getting that sorted, because how do you prove what was said at your front door?!

It's being sent by Royal Mail so again there won't be any proof of non-receipt. I'll need to accept and then return under my own steam.

Is there a way of doing free returns?

Hi Ani, thank you. Last time I was told to do that by Amazon and I wasn't given any confirmation of refusing it, and it was listed as delivered! Majot stress getting that sorted, because how do you prove what was said at your front door?!

It's being sent by Royal Mail so again there won't be any proof of non-receipt. I'll need to accept and then return under my own steam.

Is there a way of doing free returns?

I don't think so, sorry.

Where I live, when you don't accept a parcel, the DHL deliveryman notes the refusal in his little machine he has with him, and that's it. You never get a refusal confirmation as far as I know. Or, if the parcel arrives and you are not at home to accept it (or not), don't go to the office to fetch it.

But you can ask the Royal Mail deliveryman to give you a confirmation of refusal, can't you?

I don't think the postman would have refusal forms with him on a standard delivery. I can ask though.

Frustrating as it won't even be posted out for another day or two!!

Sunshine, I'd say go for the anniversary kit as it has the liquid gold plus two other products. If you may want to complement it with a cleansing routine I'd say get a kit with a cleanser in it but the price of the kit would be the cost of one of the products in it. You may want to look at the ex-ex-tsv with the microcleanse, balancing cleanser and the spf50 or any other kit with a cleanser, some have the eye gel in it. Or see if there's a kit with a maximum number of products in it even if they are as small as 30 ml this should give you an idea of the brand and you can look on other sites they do good kits and some of the sites also do anniversary kits but different from the qvc one, there was one with five items and the anniversary clutch at £49, having said this it's probably best to buy on qvc in case you may need to send it back.

Sunshine, I'd say go for the anniversary kit as it has the liquid gold plus two other products. If you may want to complement it with a cleansing routine I'd say get a kit with a cleanser in it but the price of the kit would be the cost of one of the products in it. You may want to look at the ex-ex-tsv with the microcleanse, balancing cleanser and the spf50 or any other kit with a cleanser, some have the eye gel in it. Or see if there's a kit with a maximum number of products in it even if they are as small as 30 ml this should give you an idea of the brand and you can look on other sites they do good kits and some of the sites also do anniversary kits but different from the qvc one, there was one with five items and the anniversary clutch at £49, having said this it's best to buy on qvc in case you may need to send it back.

Thanks Marina

Was looking at the Aniversary kit. Might give it a go and see how I get on,then look to add to it. at least I can return it if it dosnt agree with my skin.

Latest posts

Back